New laidback house mix. Link inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New laidback house mix. Link inside

Hey guys, some of you guys know I've been djing for years now. I made a laidback/poolside house mix. If anyone is into that sort of thing here are the links for the soundcloud to stream it, and to download it. Hopefully you guys enjoy it! As always I am open to feedback/commentary. Thanks again guys.

ZippyShare if you want to download it.

Soundcloud if you want to stream it.
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

House music all night long! I started playing out at raves in the late '90s, I'm pushing 40 and was still dancing in a warehouse at 5:00am this past Sunday if that indicates the extent of my love for house music.

A little vocally for my taste, it sounds very Florida lol, but not bad at all, I got it on in the background. Are you mixing on CDJ2000/etc. or some sort of controller deal?

I'll refrain from hijacking and posting my own links, I'm easy to find, Vincent Brick or Vinny Bricks on most social media and music sharing platforms.
    sigpic
    1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

I mix at home on a Mixtrack Pro I controller and have tons of fun. Mostly stuff with big kicks ;)

Just started streaming now, I'll report back in 81 minutes!

Edit: I liked it! Lots of clean transitions.
      Last edited by jpod999; 05-04-2016, 03:32 PM.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

I'm 31 and from Miami Florida been spinning since I was 14. I too frequent parties where I'm the oldest one in the room sometimes, but hey good music is good music. Lol and yes the point for was it to be something you'd listen to pool side here in Miami. This mix was recorded live no post touching up or editing. I just hit record and set off, this is what I came up with. I don't usually spin this genre I usually only listen to it, so I figured it's not too bad for my first go around.

I'm on a numark ns7 3, with 1200s that I borrowed for this mix, since I haven't upgraded to the plx's I want yet. Some vinyl made it into this mix too. Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Comment

Hey I like it.
          I am 59
          Downloaded, and put it on my USB for my car.
          Directly above the center of the Earth

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
            I'm 31....I too frequent parties where I'm the oldest one in the room sometimes...
            Sheeeit I never said I was the oldest one in the room! That's what I love about socal is the smaller, older house/disco scene that's completely separate from the regular club or EDM crowds. Warehouse parties and gray beards, 40-somethings the norm and still partying hard.
            sigpic
            1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
              Sheeeit I never said I was the oldest one in the room! That's what I love about socal is the smaller, older house/disco scene that's completely separate from the regular club or EDM crowds. Warehouse parties and gray beards, 40-somethings the norm and still partying hard.
              Thats awesome, I wish the scene here in Miami is very fickle. Hence why I only head out to certain shows.

Comment

I remember a long time ago downloading your liquid dnb mixes which introduced me to that genre music. Great stuff and cool to hear you still mixing.
                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                X