Dexter Morgan required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dexter Morgan required

So I was greeted by a rather unusual scenario when I got home last night.

I have two dogs. A pug and a rottweiler. The pug had a little bit of blood around his mouth and a bit of foam. rottweiler was clean and both dogs were happy and bouncing when I got home.

walked around and found this

Now I had a good look at the pug and the small amount blood was only on the surface, no cuts of any kind. The foaming is something that happens in the dogs mouth when it eats something its mouth rejects.. Its a reaction. So I figured he tried licking the wall perhaps.

Now im thinking it was a cat, however there is no blood on the fences where a cat might of jumped over after the fact. The ground is clean everywhere. The fences are 1.8M high so it would be a decent jump dragging blood over the top.. there is also zero fur anywhere

What has me really confused is the shape and how sharp the edges are. Then it appears something has been hiding out in the corner and arched up against the wall with its side soaked in blood. The grout was even wet so its a decent amount of blood thats for sure. The pug was clean apart from a couple of spots of blood on his mouth.

what do you guys think. Im almost thinking someone jumped the fence and one of the dogs has taken a chunk out of the back of someones leg

of course there is the chance of aliens
    Boris - 89 E30 325i
    84- E30 323i

I would probably call the fucking police and let them decide.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Not gonna lie the imprints look like the bottom part of someones back.

Someone got shot snuck into basement to hide out while cops patrolled. Thats action movie scenario haha

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

god I hadn't thought of that! the more I look at it the more I see it.

it would make sense why the blood is pushed into the grout

I asked a guy at work what he thinks about it, he said straight up it looks like someone sat there
        Last edited by bangn; 05-27-2016, 08:20 PM.
        Boris - 89 E30 325i
        84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          Not gonna lie the imprints look like the bottom part of someones back.

Someone got shot snuck into basement to hide out while cops patrolled. Thats action movie scenario haha
          This actually happened to someone I know. A guy got shot, ran, and hid in my friend's yard before being discovered by my buddy's dogs. The guy was harmless and had a pretty gnarly hole through the forearm, apparently he found out the hard way that his 'girlfriend' was married. There were blood stains all over the side of the house where he sat down to hide in the bushes. I guess he was still being chased lol

Hopefully this isn't what happened to you, OP haha

Probably aliens though honestly
          -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
            god I hadn't thought of that! the more I look at it the more I see it.

it would make sense why the blood is pushed into the grout

I asked a guy at work what he thinks about it, he said straight up it looks like someone sat there

And judging by it. He was a chunky feller. The extensions of the blood pool lead me to believe he was wearing a coat. This is if it was a person. Does window look tampered? How about yard around window etc any visible signs of someone crouching down. like matted grass or even prints?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

what the fucking fuck
              came home from work today
              Boris - 89 E30 325i
              84- E30 323i

Comment

He came back and sprayed it with bleach?
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Call up your local pd? could be part of a crime/ attempted break in or something. Sub'd!
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

Have you checked your local police crime log thing? Most newspapers have them.

Comment

police are coming to check it out.. will keep updated.

edit: Police called. Nothing lodged around the area to suggest blood loss (break ins/stabbings ect)

so basically putting it to bed based on that and they are going with an animal unless something is reported later.

At least its reported.. but still doesnt answer where it came from unless my house is menstruating.
                      Last edited by bangn; 05-28-2016, 12:02 AM.
                      Boris - 89 E30 325i
                      84- E30 323i

Comment

This seems like it would be a normal thing for Australia.

In all seriousness, though, holy crap.
                        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Your dogs are probably what cleaned it up for you.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                            unless my house is menstruating.
                            As a home owner, I can say that a house can be a bit of a bitch on the upkeep. At least once a month.

Comment

Setup a camera with night vision...someone is definitely coming back to do more cleaning. That's weird as hell by the way.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                              Instagram:
                              https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                              LS Build Thread:
                              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Working...
                              X