I'm developing a car maintenance app, need a name for it

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IceWhite
    replied
    My Maintenance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Hmmm, but that's hopping on the tindr/grindr/tumblr train of dropping the vowel before the r.

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    I think something one-word, for branding efforts.

    "revr"?

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Lube Clock.

    Leave a comment:


  • I'm developing a car maintenance app, need a name for it

    34
    Gear Guide
    8.82%
    3
    Vintage Log
    0.00%
    0
    Garage Guide
    11.76%
    4
    Hotrod Helper
    2.94%
    1
    Rev Recorder
    8.82%
    3
    Car Sidekick
    2.94%
    1
    Motor Pal
    5.88%
    2
    Rob
    58.82%
    20
    I'm currently taking a user experience class to add more skills to my visual design knowledge. It's a great class, anyone in the design/development/managing them fields should take a ux class. Very informative. Anyway, we needed a project to do all the ux techniques too, like competitive research, user interviews, card sorting techniques, wireframing, etc. That's all well and good and I'll probably be posting something for you guys to test or validate my categories later.

    Where I'm really stuck is the name. I've been calling it Car Maintenance App because I can't think of a name, but the length of that is really messing with my wireframes. So I'd like to nail down the name and I know the limits to my talents. Thinking of names is not one of them. So I was hoping you guys could help me out. Please vote for a few of your favorites.

    And at the end, if it's worth developing, hopefully a friend of mine can do so. Because let's be honest, trying to keep all the maintenance and maintenance history on your e30 in your head sucks. Then I can share it with all of you and we can keep better track of our maintenance.

    And by all means, if you think all the options suck and you have a better name, post it.
Working...