Ive got the urge real bad - snowboard stoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got the urge real bad - snowboard stoke

So yeah, with the recent cool temps here in NH Ive been dying for it to start snowing. I even broke out the snowboarding DVD's. Didnt help when my buddy from school sent me this vid. Its from Las Lenas in Argentina for those who care, which has some of the best lift served terrain in the entire world. This run is Frankies. Anyways, enjoy, its a great vid.

http://www.illuminatisnowboards.com. Illuminati snowboards freeride Las Lenas and Jackson Hole.
    Back to my roots

The only thing I will miss moving back to Ga from Sacramento is having the sierras an hour and a half from my door..... sux. My girl learned this past winter and we had a blast. Gonna miss being able to ride a half pipe when I feel like it.
    My fat ass would have sank like a stone in that powder..... it would have ruled!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

The mountain near me (30 min away) is getting all new lifts as I type this, so I'm super stoked to have it start snowing. It was over 80 here today though... :(

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
        The mountain near me (30 min away) is getting all new lifts as I type this, so I'm super stoked to have it start snowing. It was over 80 here today though... :(
        I'm with you Andy, I'm officially done with summer. Yes, I love being able to drive my car, but I can't wait to get back up on the mountain...

Comment

i can't wait for bachelor+hood to open up.

Josh i honestly had no idea bachelor was getting all new lifts!? wtf fuh raze?

yeah, we need to hit em up together sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
            Not at the top of the lifts it wasn't!
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

me too...i dont live near any mountains but i love snowboarding...few weeks ago i was dreaming about snowboarding...cant wait for the season to start
              AWII 1991 318is - Sold
              Schwarz 1988 325is - Sold
              Schwarz 1991 325i - Driven

Comment

damn mike is that all you think about mang? its 95 outside, august 14th. aint no cold weather gonna show up here. Hey it slushed from the sky once...thats as close as it got.....no white powder.
                snowboard season ended end of june....gotta wait for the real snow to snow at our mountains to start, which is around november to december..not this fag icee they make and pour all over the damn hill. i have to drive 6 hours for the nearest decent snowboarding damn i tired ill go away now

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

hmmm this post makes me wanna take a trip up to Mt. Hood for some summer boarding, busting out the one ball jay summmer slush!!!

Comment

that is a sick video!! yup, before we know it, the mountains will be putting on their early season lift pass specials.

that sounds like Phish in that video :)

Comment

It is, but I wish I knew which song exactly. Im not usually a big fan on em, but that guitar riff is sweet.
                      Back to my roots

Comment

I didn't snowboard all last winter. I really miss it. My grandparents moved out to Utah, near Salt Lake City I think. I want to go out there.

Comment

I hate snow so bad it hurrts.
                          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

I would hate snow as well if I lived in Massachusetts, they dont have any good mtns.
                            Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                              I would hate snow as well if I lived in Massachusetts, they dont have any good mtns.
                              Neither does NH or NY...

Comment

Working...
                              X