No announcement yet.

Ive got the urge real bad - snowboard stoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannon and Whiteface are kickass mtns. Ill admit they dont hold a stick to anything out west, but these ones are two of the best in the east. Funny I have a season pass at both of them. Anyone whos been in the Slides at Whiteface or on Tramline at Cannon on a pow day wouldnt even want to go out west.
    Back to my roots

Comment

Im gonna move to Boston so I can take the T to work for the winter. :D
      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Heres just a few pics of the trails I mentioned. Epic runs.

1st is Tramline, 2nd is the Slides.
        Attached Files
        Back to my roots

Comment

I really want to go boarding again. Living in Phoenix, AZ kind of blows though..definitely no snow down here. Hopefully we'll get some damn snow in flagstaff this year, we didn't get anything last year.

The only good thing about that was that since we had no snow there my dad, all his friends, and I went to Tahoe for 4 days..so sick. The powder was rediculous at the first resort we were at, it was like chest high in some spots so if you didn't haul ass and lean back you were screwed. It took me like 10 minutes to get out of it a couple times. You get burried and have to dig away snow to get out of your bindings, but it was the best times I've had on a board. Powder is so much fun. We might hit up Utah this year, my dad and all his buddies go on a ski trip each year so from now on I'm going up with them.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

How far is Taos from you? They got nothing this year but I hear they have some incredible terrain when mother nature cooperates.
            Back to my roots

Comment

that vid was sick!

you guys readin my mind man!! - i almost went to the sand dunes by Alamosa this past weekend cause i'm itchin for a carvin fix...figured i could try to sand, i hear you have to take all the wax off the board your gonna use otherwise it won't slide right. - we went 4wheelin and just general campin instead, but damn all weekend i was thinkin about boardin some sand dunes

it's only a matter of time before this next season starts - CB all the way!!! it's gonna be SICK!!!!!!!
              ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Another note about the song: I looked up the lyrics online and it says the song is Horn from the album Rift... man that guitar riff is sick!

Comment

Thanks man, Im going to look for it right now.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

This is a skiing vid, but its fucking cool as hell! Really trippy.

Can you tell I want it to snow already?
                    Back to my roots

Comment

My 2 homes for the winter:
                      Crystal Mountain, at the base of Mt.Rainier

and of course the top ski resort in the world, Whistler/Blackcomb

I usually only make it up to Whistler one weekend out of the year, it's about a 6 hour drive from where I live. Expensive as hell but if you've ever skied there you would know that it's worth every Canadian penny spent.
                      Last edited by Guest; 08-16-2006, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I've been to crystal only once, and it was early season which sucked. The weather was bad and the snow sucked, other than that it's a kool mountain to ride. One of these days i'll go back there.....what was fun is the long runs and switch back trails there. This year i'm goign to whistler, i have to someone no matter what~!

Comment

i have been to crystal before and loved it, but I like to stick with the meadow.

Comment

Crystal is very cool. Seeing how it's only 15 minutes farther than snoqualmie, you can't beat it (in the state). I too make it to whistler about once or twice a year as it gets spendy.

If anyone has the opportunity, college weekend at whistler is fucking insane. The night life in the village is incredible. And, I am legal to drink there, so no fake needed.

Anyone ever seen the snowboarding video called Lame?

Comment

Ive heard great things about Whistler, when I move out to Jackson next season, Ill be sure to make a road trip out there.
                              Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
                              X