• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
    parnna is hiding something....

At least they found a BMW forum.

Comment

They don't even have the respect to look at which site they're on now....

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I get to see a handful which don't make the cut for public view...

Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Rawr.
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

I love finding the posts themselves... its great when others dont realize its a spammer...

Originally posted by andyycooper View Post
            year and model E30 do you drive
            tpo ten
            Originally posted by b-rad View Post
            Drive 1987 325is, bump with new pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That is NOT the official thread! The nerve of some people...

Comment

This could've been an actual thread, so sad.

Comment

Aww :(

I would have expected F34R to have built it.

Comment

Yep, I agree with you. I couldn`t even read forums because of the spam. I really can`t stand it! All these replicas, custom services, medicines buy research paper OMG! Can we do anything about it?
                    HandMadeWritings is one of the best custom writing g services. Handmadewritings provides research paper

Comment

Why do they continue to post the copies of part of a thread without any actual spam? Do they want people to PM them so they can phish them or what?

Comment

I think they're either lonely and desperate for attention, or these are just their first attempts at imitating our human language.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                          I think they're either lonely and desperate for attention, or these are just their first attempts at imitating our human language.
                          So you're saying that they need more input?

Comment

Not a R3v experience but....

I can usually tell a Clist scammer in the first message/email. But last week a pretty clever scammer emailed me about a car I have for sale. Asked me what kind of oil I used in the car. Had a regular looking name in his email. I responded and he asked about some other trivial car stuff, stuff that actually made sense to me.

Then, 4 or so emails later he asks about a carfax. Tell him I don't have one but he is welcome to research the VIN as I have it displayed in my for sale ad. He responds with the typical 'usavins' website response and tells me to pay for the report myself and send the printout to him so he can review it.

I have had this happen to me before, but never so elaborately. I told the scammer he was a crafty sumbitch and to go pound sand for leading me on.
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              So you're saying that they need more input?
                              That's what THEY want, not what WE want.

Comment

Auto-moderated spam post in this thread, which I just saw today:

Originally posted by kronus
                                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                                X