the new 2017 Fiat 124
Collapse
X
-
I think it simply looks like a miata. Sure the lines are a little different but the proportions are the same.
Personally......mehLeave a comment:
-
Based on looks alone, I'd take the fiat over the miata all day long; this coming from a guy that owns two NAs ('90 & '95).Leave a comment:
-
^ You really think so? I can't stand the look of the new miata. I would buy an NB over the new model any dayLeave a comment:
-
the new 2017 Fiat 124
Hey guys. Just saw this and haven't felt this way about a car since the 2005 Mustang came out. This shares a chassis with the miata, is built in Japan, uses the nc miata 6-speed transmission, and looks fucking amazing. While the miata looks like a drugged up snake, this is masculine yet elegant, simple, modern, and vintage all together.
Starts at 24k with everything you need. If you're worried about its Fiat-ness they have a lease option for around $260/mo
What do you guys think?



Tags: None

Leave a comment: