From another forum:
"There are 3 of these running the Monte this year, including one piloted by former WRC pro Francois Delecour, who is still very fast and looked awesome last year in one of the 911s.
This will run in the FIA’s R-GT class. The other best car in the class is a 911 GT3 with a air-restrictor to keep it to about 300HP.
The Fiat has a sequential 6 speed with flappy paddle shifters, mechanical limited-slip (no TC, no anti-lock, this is rally), and a 296 HP 1.8L with anti-lag system (part of the noise). Also the composite hard top is required for rallying to keep things from protruding into the cabin (cannot have even a sun-roof on rally car)."
the new 2017 Fiat 124
Collapse
X
-
I'm tempted but would likely go for the real deal instead (ND) or get a S2000 and save a bunch for more power.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I was watching his shootout between the F30 M3 and a SS Camaro. He really loved that Camaro. Seems MT wants to put every car against it.
I guess TG wasn't much better. Their benchmark was always an M5 or M3, but at least that made my enthusiast heart proud lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProLeave a comment:
-
-
-
That guy and his camaro fetish.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProLeave a comment:
-
-
^ part of its appeal to me is the base model being the best deal. The only upgrade I would get would be a nav system.
I saw one in person the other day, driven by an old guy. Then I realized my old ass bmw convertible has a ton more character. Anyone can buy a car, but it takes time and effort to keep an old one up to specLeave a comment:
-
-
The front end is butt-ugly and I think they did the car a disservice by putting that 1.4 in it. Should've given it something a bit more substantial, like the Alfa 4C's 1.8 turbo, for more tuning potential. Also the Abarth, wtf? You pay $3,000 more for an LSD, a farty sounding exhaust and 4hp, c'mon now. At least that's not as bad as the "TRD" Toyobaru, where you pay something like $4,000 for a garish yellow paint job, a completely unnecessary aero kit, and lowering springs.
BTW I heard it runs 22psi of boost stock, that was surprising.Last edited by varg; 09-12-2016, 12:41 PM.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: