the new 2017 Fiat 124

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mbonder
    replied
    Yeah I think miata when I see that, with good reason:

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    I think it simply looks like a miata. Sure the lines are a little different but the proportions are the same.

    Personally......meh

    Leave a comment:


  • kway
    replied
    Based on looks alone, I'd take the fiat over the miata all day long; this coming from a guy that owns two NAs ('90 & '95).

    Leave a comment:


  • Das Delfin
    replied
    ^ You really think so? I can't stand the look of the new miata. I would buy an NB over the new model any day

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Also... the Miata looks miles better imo

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    mehh...

    They need to stop fucking around and just give it 200+hp.

    Leave a comment:


  • Das Delfin
    started a topic the new 2017 Fiat 124

    the new 2017 Fiat 124

    Hey guys. Just saw this and haven't felt this way about a car since the 2005 Mustang came out. This shares a chassis with the miata, is built in Japan, uses the nc miata 6-speed transmission, and looks fucking amazing. While the miata looks like a drugged up snake, this is masculine yet elegant, simple, modern, and vintage all together.

    Starts at 24k with everything you need. If you're worried about its Fiat-ness they have a lease option for around $260/mo

    What do you guys think?







    Last edited by agent; 09-12-2016, 01:16 PM. Reason: I resized it for you. Deal with it.
Working...