Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Summer Road Trip *cancelled. Thanks Con-Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S. VTEC ... I feel your pain. Is small claims a possibility?
    ainadude
    Indian Wells, CA

sigpic

1991 325i 2dr. 5sp, delphin, w/freshly re-skinned IS sport seats/15" Ronal cross-spokes

1976 Triumph Spitfire w/1.8-liter Miata engine/transmission, koa dash with TR6 oil/volt gauges, lowered suspension, 14" Minilite replicas and more

2004 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

wow that a story. Sorry to hear of pain.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Small claims is going to be hard due to the fact that it has to be filed and handled in New Jersey.

ainadude, that definitely sounds like paypal. There's a reason they're paying out on a class action suit.

Never again will I use paypal. I'm closing my account with them as soon as this issue is resolved. It's not because I failed to do my due diligence, it's because the customer service was so poor and the fact that none of the offshore staff could give me the proper info before finally getting me to someone in the US.I just can't do it with them anymore. Yes it's convenient but I refuse to support such shit service.

Comment

matt, if this shitmonkey went to that much trouble to deceive you, i'm pretty sure he will never willingly refund your money. you really should post up any info on him that you have. does his "dealershit" have a web site?
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

wow, this is crazy, wish we knew, would have gladly done a PPI. If anyone needs a PPI in NJ or where ever for that matter(we know trust worthy shops and private individuals in all corners) glad to help out. So want to know who this dirt bag is.
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              matt, if this shitmonkey went to that much trouble to deceive you, i'm pretty sure he will never willingly refund your money. you really should post up any info on him that you have. does his "dealershit" have a web site?
              I second this. Just another empty promise. That 2k is already long gone.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Wow this blows... OP Im sorry for the loss. Post his info, at least we can make his life hell. He has a business too? Sounds like a lot of negative reviews should be posted on yelp
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Update. PayPal said since its been 10 days with no response they'll refund the money tomorrow. Praying this is true.

Stav Tcygir @506wraps @stav_s4wagonon IG

This guy blocked me but I'm done with him. He sent me a screenshot of his PayPal being negative. I'm sure he's. it going to do the right thing and pay them back. He just made a cool 2k off of me. Ugh.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/stav.tcygir...=pb_friends_tl
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                      Update. PayPal said since its been 10 days with no response they'll refund the money tomorrow. Praying this is true.

Stav Tcygir @506wraps @stav_s4wagonon IG

This guy blocked me but I'm done with him. He sent me a screenshot of his PayPal being negative. I'm sure he's. it going to do the right thing and pay them back. He just made a cool 2k off of me. Ugh.
                      If it's true, that's great to hear. Really hoping it pulls through for ya man.
                      -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                      -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

[QUOTE=Vtec?lol;4694174]Update. PayPal said since its been 10 days with no response they'll refund the money tomorrow. Praying this is true.

Fingers crossed -- good luck. Let us know ... :up:
                        ainadude
                        Indian Wells, CA

sigpic

1991 325i 2dr. 5sp, delphin, w/freshly re-skinned IS sport seats/15" Ronal cross-spokes

1976 Triumph Spitfire w/1.8-liter Miata engine/transmission, koa dash with TR6 oil/volt gauges, lowered suspension, 14" Minilite replicas and more

2004 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

OP, if I were you I'd separate your bank account and credit card from paypal asap

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Gah dang. I'm really sorry to hear about this. I cant believe someone like that would completely lie to someones face like that. I wouldnt even be able to sleep at night if I did things like that. I really do hope all goes well in your favor.

So what would be a safe alternative in this kind of situation? No deposit? I there some other service that could be used? Ive been weary about transferring that kind of money through paypal.
                            I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

That's actually a good idea. I'm going to remove my bank acct and everything else. I hate that I won't ever be able to use such a convienient way to pay and be paid.

Comment

Thank you all for not kicking me while I'm down lol. Definitely will use more common sense moving forward. Lesson learned.

Also thank you all for you comments and support.

Comment

Working...
                                X