good time waster sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    depends on the corporate culture. At my workplace it's very common to see people watching youtube vids or movies during the workday during the slow season. As long as you are proficiently getting your work done, the owners of the company (who are on site daily) really don't care.

exactly. At my job i watch movies id say 70% of the time. So much down time, and because im a security contractor, nobody cares. Lots of places have me there "just incase" and to make their insurance cheaper

no need to get your jimmes rustled if someone has slack time, and you dont

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
      Maybe you should, I don't know, actually do work instead of slack off and dick around?
      thanks man, well both my jobs have a ton of down time, for example, when I'm tattooing, and I have no clients, and nothing I need to draw up for appointments "dick around" is kinda the only fucking thing I can do, not paid by the hour.

my sales job is dependent on if clients are calling or not. if stock is all in and there is no one to help, even the owner who sits next to me in fucking around on motorcycle sites or what ever. down time happens, and I could sit here blankly looking off in the distant and watch the clock slowly turn, or I could keep my brain busy reading things, looking at funny things, or whatever.
      usually I would read the news, but I'm so tired of politics that Im not on there much anymore, when I was remodeling my house I was balls deep in how-to's, but that has been finished for the time being. when I was re-building my bike I was doing a ton of research on that. but where I'm at now, I dont really have any projects that I need to do research for. So the point of this was if anyone had and ideas of while there is down time, and I have read all i can on my common sites, does anyone have any cool sites I can go to.

Anyways.
      learning things is always fun, when I was in college I did enjoy the Khan Academy

anyone ever read the stuff on Art Of Manliness?
      Last edited by FireFight; 11-07-2016, 09:32 AM.
      WTB:m60b40 in PNW
      Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
      92 525it 5 speed.
      80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
        How many pairs of tits do you need to see?
        I haven't hit the mark yet where I have thought, Damn thats enough tits lol
        Last edited by FireFight; 11-07-2016, 11:41 AM.
        WTB:m60b40 in PNW
        Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
        92 525it 5 speed.
        80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

slither.io

Like Slurm, strangely addicting.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by FireFight View Post
            Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
            How many pairs of tits do you need to see?
            I haven't hit the mark yet where I have thought, Damn thats enough tits lol
            Bwahaha good for you.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
              Maybe you should, I don't know, actually do work instead of slack off and dick around?
              :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
              X