OFFICIAL: Off-Roading and 4x4 Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    For anyone questioning the Moab Meetup I will write up another post a month out from it around the 20th of April.
    Will it be end of may? I am taking a summer school class that ends in the third week.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      Will it be end of may? I am taking a summer school class that ends in the third week.
      I thought we agreed that the 19th-22th would work out best for most people. I personally am In no hurry so some of us could join early or later that weekend.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        I thought we agreed that the 19th-22th would work out best for most people. I personally am In no hurry so some of us could join early or later that weekend.
        Perfect, I think I can probably do that.

Comment

My gf and I joined friends for a day at Rausch Creek last week. She had quite a bit of fun in her Explorer. If anyone has the opportunity, Rausch Creek was awesome. I highly recommend. They have a little bit of everything.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

I ended up getting a set of the cooper tires i posted about earlier, i am very pleased with them so far.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I am going to have to post a few pics of the outside of my buddies shop for ya LJ. Normally no less than a dozen various scouts a half dozen various travel all's and few IH pick ups.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Updated OP for initial Moab Meetup post.
                willschnitz

Comment

I'm in for Moab. I'll leave with you on the 19th.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

So I'm planning on leaving Denver for Moab on the 19th, and then leaving Moab on the 23rd.

Here's some pics from this Saturday :)

DSC_6125 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

DSC_6126 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

DSC_6162 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I don't think I'll be able to make it. Summer school is getting in the way.

Also, oops.

Comment

More on the girl, ST1G.
                        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

that expression looks like she is never going with you anywhere other than the mall again
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

No stig pls. skip school, be cool.

Just come Sat-Sun, one camp night, ez.
                            willschnitz

Comment

The fact she's out there says a lot.

Chicks who actually enjoy the outdoors are few and far between.

Also, been neglecting this thread.

I'll post some genealogy of some Toyota things tonight...
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

^

true; but thats not really a lets go to the middle of nowhere and get stuck, I like outdoorsy stuff outfit either. Congrats though st1gy if she was not totally disgusted with the experience you might be ok.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X