No announcement yet.

Prank/Retaliation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a buddy of mine would get horribly drunk, every Friday and Saturday, when we were junior enlisted at fort benning in 95/96. we got tired of baby sitting him because he would always stand over the main entrance to the barracks (3 story old ww2 barracks on Kelley hill) and try to piss on the cq and anyone who entering or leaving the barracks.

so when he started drinking, we would duck tape him to the bunk. the first time, we didn't think it through to much and he started barfing and choking because we taped him on his back and taped his head down so we had to tear it all off real quickly and drag him to the bathroom. we left him in there to finish and when we went back to check on him, he had broken one of the sinks off the wall. I don't know what he got for that but probably a lot of extra duty like cleaning the bathroom and stairways.
    after that time, we would duck tape him standing up by the window so if he started throwing up, it went out the window. that didn't last to long because the cq desk was down there so he ended up getting in trouble for getting so drunk all the time. I guess they rehabbed him, 11 bravo style, with lots of cleaning and pt because he didn't come around for 6 months or so and when he did start coming back, he didn't drink anymore. maybe he got an article 15 too because he came back as a lower grade than before. he was a pfc but came back a pv2.

that was the extent of our stuff. the engineer company was always doing crap to each other but I stayed away from those guys because I would be mad if it happened to me and than I would get in trouble.

we did sharpie a guy in ait though. he got drunk on one of our weekends where we had a pass to go off post and we had to carry him back. we put him in bed and colored the bottom of his feet black and everywhere his pt clothes covered because you got in trouble for doing that while in a training environment and for having stuff that was not covered up by your uniform. (this was back when you could still get an article 15 and removal for getting tattoos, if you command really wanted to. not like now a days where every person and their mom has tattoos all over their arms and legs) and we didn't want him to get in serious trouble, just more like for us to laugh at him. he was mad about it for a week or so but I came off. I am glad I wasn't in his room though.

some of the stuff you guys have on here is hilarious. I would hate to have been on the receiving end but its hilarious to read.

Comment

Working...
    X