Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carolla selling a coupe....e9

I love sitting down and just driving!

I will forever want an E9 road car, mostly because they'll forever be too much money. Great cars.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

drool...

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Ive wanted an E9 for A LONG TIME, but the sad thing is that even here in CA pretty much every single one has rust, until its been fully stripped down and addressed. Thats why the good ones are so expensive and the cheap ones arent really cheap because of the work thats still ahead..

Adams looks like a cool car, shame he never actually raced it. What a terrible problem to have
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I think the E9 is arguably the best looking car BMW has ever made and is one of the nicest designs of it's era. I would do despicable things to own that car.

They definitely fall under the old "$20k rule" that applied to the E30 M3 a decade ago. You can find a very nice one for $20k, or you can find a clapped out turd for $5k and have to put another $15k into it.

You just have to double all those numbers now to adjust for market insanity.
          Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Working...
          X