This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyno4mance View Post
    Anywhere sell them in the states or do you have to get them from the UK?
    I get really good prices from the UK direct...contact me.
    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
      2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

mine (55)and my fathers (57)

Comment

I so love tri-5's those are great mike
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

here's teh 56 that never got finished before the economy crapped out and pops had to let it go.

the front "original bling" of the 57-- If I remember correctly, back in 1997 he dropped over $3,000 in the chrome on the front end!

Comment

Nothing beats the front end of a tri-5 NOTHING has been since or ever will be that cool ever again.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Couple of my '72 Chevelle.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                HSAX Instructor

Comment

Tony, my first car was a 70 chevelle. Black with white stripes. 396 and a 4 speed. We rebuilt it from the ground up and thats where and when I gained a love for working on cars. Got my 1st ticket in that thing racinga buddy in his dads vette

Originally posted by Roysneon
                  $5 shipped?
                  Originally posted by MarkD
                  You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Looks more like a Malibu to me

William Pitt-

Comment

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
                        70 Chevelle with 396 and 4 speed
                        If you still had that car you could probably retire, assuming it was matching numbers.

Mine is under the knife again since it was wrecked, should be better than ever by spring.

HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Looks more like a Malibu to me
                          Nah, decoded the vin when I bought it, it was a Chevelle. There is nothing original on the car anymore though so call it what you will, lol.

HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
                            Nah, decoded the vin when I bought it, it was a Chevelle. There is nothing original on the car anymore though so call it what you will, lol.
                            well ok that settles that :)

William Pitt-

Comment

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by NKRoberts View Post
                                :SNIP:
                                My first car was a 73 Nova SS like this. Still one of my favorite cars. Anyone else have a muscle car?
                                I started a picture thread for these if you haven't seen it yet :) http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229707

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X