• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    sketchy!
    Pucker factor of 7.6 at least.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
      BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
      BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
      BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

I don't know which I dislike more, the color of the car or the stupid hair behind it...
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Ah, ah, ah. Swedish version of "Jersey Shore"?

Time for some fist pumping.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
            I don't know which I dislike more, the color of the car or the stupid hair behind it...
            It's actually impressive how poorly the door lines up, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Ah, ah, ah. Swedish version of "Jersey Shore"?
              Judging by the .fi on the windscreen, I´d say they are finnish.

I never liked cars that draw too much attention, here is one car that is an exception.

Comment

1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whatcha building where you need a 450ton Crawler for????? Those are really nice rigs too
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Backend power plant stuff, specifically 2 SCR units and a PJFF unit.
                    1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

PJFF are those the new Pulse jet Fabric things. How do those work. I have not been on a job that was putting one of those in (or at least at that stage of construction). I have built a couple of power plants, (as a dirt work hand and now as a Xray hand (Nondestructive testing) )
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

bitches really do just like making our lives hell goddamn
                          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

You can read Robert and Kristen's last names... Silly....

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Dude in the shitbox is like W-T-F?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                PJFF are those the new Pulse jet Fabric things. How do those work. I have not been on a job that was putting one of those in (or at least at that stage of construction). I have built a couple of power plants, (as a dirt work hand and now as a Xray hand (Nondestructive testing) )
                                The PJFF is basically a bit air filter with bags that do the filtering, then the pulse jet rotates above and blows air on the bags to shake the crap off them, it's pretty cool info, this one is the biggest I ever seen/built, pretty cool technology.
                                1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X