X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psloan
    Dude that's fuck up
    please remove post

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
    I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
    "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

of all the offensive posts...
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
        of all the offensive posts...
        You are a fucked up piece of shit.

Bad shit will come to you for that one.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

I didn't make the damn picture.

This is a good example of intolerance. No one cries about all of the other pictures that have something to do with death or loss or whatever - but everyone cries about this. What's the difference?
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

What's the difference?
            You posted it exactly after a member who you know is in the Marines posts a picture. That's the fucking difference.

Watch your step...
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Don't flatter yourself - I had no idea any of you guys were in the marines.

Once again - people post pictures that can be equally offensive to someone all day long. The day it offends YOU it needs to be removed.

If I remove this then I'm going to request that all equally offensive material be taken down.

Comment

^
                No one took the pictures that they post in this thread (or virtually no one), people find them and post them.

This is a child who is burrying his father. Not only that, his father apparently died in the line of duty. The look on that childs face does not even have words to describe his pain. This isn't some dipshit who drove his R1 through a taco bell at 200 mph, or some dude impailed by a fence post because he was being a dumbass on his boat... this is making light of the falling of a soldier and his families grieving... you don't get it?

Also, you are god damn right I'm intollerant of this kind of shit.
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Do their husbands know they where "off-base" for a "photoshoot"? I would hate to come home after a year at war to find those on the net.
                  I guess some women get bored. Waiting....waiting...waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                    ^
                    No one took the pictures that they post in this thread (or virtually no one), people find them and post them.

This is a child who is burrying his father. Not only that, his father apparently died in the line of duty. The look on that childs face does not even have words to describe his pain. This isn't some dipshit who drove his R1 through a taco bell at 200 mph, or some dude impailed by a fence post because he was being a dumbass on his boat... this is making light of the falling of a soldier and his families grieving... you don't get it?

But I guess all the religious jokes, 9/11 jokes, bridge falling into the water jokes, ect are OK?

You guys act like I think the picture is funny - I know it's down right messed up. I posted it for that reason. I didn't make it and I don't think it's cute. However, you guys have no problem posting stuff that could be equally offensive to someone else - so long as it's not you. That's called intolerance.

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                      ^

+1 thats a real shithead thing to do.
                      ________
                      Jailbroken
                      Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:34 AM.

Comment

I removed it so you can stop crying now. Just note in the future that half of the shit in this thread is offensive to someone - like you guys give a shit anyways so long as your feelings don't get hurt.

If it was the child of a muslim extremist no one would care - so don't act like it has to do with the look on the kid's face.

Comment

psloan, you need a ladder to get off that horse?

Originally posted by whysimon
                          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Fahrenheit 451... Call the firemen.

Comment

I removed it so you can stop crying now. Just note in the future that half of the shit in this thread is offensive to someone - like you guys give a shit anyways so long as your feelings don't get hurt.

If it was the child of a muslim extremist no one would care - so don't act like it has to do with the look on the kid's face.
                              no i wouldnt give a shit, because there the enemy and chances are he'd put one in your back given the chance.
                              ________
                              Toyota H Engine Specifications
                              Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:34 AM.

Comment

How do you think our worldly bretheren would feel about JasonC's post previously in this thread of this picture intolerant of the plight of the Iraqi people?

Can you say... "my uncle has survived three roadside bombings in his day job to bring home food for our family"

Comment

Working...
                                X