No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the hell is a marine? I had no freaking idea. I apologize for the coincidence though. but truly I did not know.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
      So why did he decide to post it after someone who is from the Marines posted something?

I'm not in the Marines, but it was a blatant attack at Franco90. Yes there are things that are posted that are much worse, but when you make it obvious you're trying to get a reaction from someone who would take serious offense, then thats just being a huge fucking douchebag.

Enough of this shit, I'm not feeding you trolls anymore.

Whoa... http://www.thisizSeriouzbizness.net/

Somebody find some internet stock image to quantify this...

psloan beat me to it on the edit.
      Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 12-13-2007, 10:49 AM. Reason: got beat to the punchline

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
        So why did he decide to post it after someone who is from the Marines posted something?

I'm not in the Marines, but it was a blatant attack at Franco90. Yes there are things that are posted that are much worse, but when you make it obvious you're trying to get a reaction from someone who would take serious offense, then thats just being a huge fucking douchebag.

Enough of this shit, I'm not feeding you trolls anymore.
        Until you just told me - I thought YOU were the marine. I have no idea who franco is.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
          im not crying about anything. im saying your a disgusting person for thinking thats funny.
          please bring up the other pics so i can cry about those.

what the hell are you talking about amendments? and my reality is reality. you put a picture up of that nationally and 98% of the people who see it are gonna be angered by it. dont give me this "you create your own reality" bullshit cause it doesnt go that way.
          I never said it was funny - just provocative.

either way - it's gone so quit crying.

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
            Until you just told me - I thought YOU were the marine. I have no idea who franco is.
            Don't be stupid. Look at the post directly above where you posted that picture. It says in his sig that he is a Marine, he posted a picture of two ladies in bodypaint in Marine uniforms, and his avatar is a skullhead with a Marine cap on.

I know the internet is serious business.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

if you look back, this whole issue arrose in aprox 8-10 min, it could have been an accident.

Comment

i call bullshit on that, you have nearly 2000 posts, dont even try and say you've never seen a post by franco. his sig says marines in it, and the pic he posted before you had females in marine paint.
                ________
                TEEN VIDS
                Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:35 AM.

Comment

begin bitchy slap fest

Comment

I'm being 100% honest here -

I had no idea the person who posted above me was a marine. his photo is blocked at my work (all image hosting places are blocked) - all I saw of his post is [img][img] - and sorry I didn't read his sig, analyze his avatar, or know who he is. If you like I can print screen proof that his photo does not show here.

I sincerely apologize for the coincidence though. It was very unfortunate timing.

Comment

ok cool. Handjobs for everybody!

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I just hope you guys don't treat me like I made the picture. I just posted it - and I didn't think it was funny. I've been to my fair share of military funerals. Not fun.

Comment

Just so there are no questions...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                            Her myspace is FILLED with pictures just like that.

Edit: http://myspace.com/walzy444

Ok, I looked at this chicks myspace, and apparently she is interested in BMWs, Supras and Ford Probes.

Ford Probe, are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
                              Just so there are no questions of how dense I truly am...

Seriously dude, open your fucking eyes and turn on your brain for a minute.

And while you're at it, change your avatar because I don't want my picture associated with such insensitivity stupidity. It was funny for awhile, now it's just dumb. Change it now, please.
                              '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                              '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                                Seriously dude, open your fucking eyes and turn on your brain for a minute.

And while you're at it, change your avatar because I don't want my picture associated with such insensitivity stupidity. It was funny for awhile, now it's just dumb. Change it now, please.
                                Yeah not going to happen. And what is insensitivity stupidity?

I apologized publicly for the picture that I did not make - and apologized profusely via PM to franco for a complete coincidence. I never thought this picture was funny or creative or whatever. It was posted for shock value only. If that's not enough - whatever.
                                Last edited by Turf1600; 12-13-2007, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X