• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, yes you should.
    Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      my parents spelled it Phaedon. but yes, same name. OG in greek it's Phaethon.

my new computer case, one day... apparently it was designed by bmw na's design team.
      I have the newer model of that case. I like it a lot better than my old case mainly because of cable management and the cooling is great.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Pretty crazy looking case^
        r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

From a "friend"

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
              Should I ?

I made up some shirts for me and the guys 2 years ago. BEST STRIP CLUB SHIRT EVAR

Comment

what "Aston" is this or is it something that just has an aston badge put on it. Really though I must have it

Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

aston martin V8 vantage le mans. My favorite aston to be honest.

DAT COLOR

it is funny because someone just mentioned to me how its one of the most "hipster cars ever" in the sense its edgy and not many people know about it.
                  Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Dude. I love those and all the other v8 vantages from that period, never met anybody else who actually like 'em

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

I have been a big fan of astons for a very long time an have never really seen one of these things, were they even imported to the states ??
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

yes, but only from 90-93. lack of airbags and emissions regs halted importation.

Comment

Originally posted by hfabricius View Post
                          I have the newer model of that case. I like it a lot better than my old case mainly because of cable management and the cooling is great.
                          the newer model is the cheaper, plastic version they made because not too many people were willing to shell out a grand for a computer case. so they made the GT edition for $250.

im sorry, but it's just not as cool. ;)
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

guyz guyz what about this aston..

Comment

Working...
                                X