This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look like decent wheels. id rock them
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      Why are you guys seeing his status in a negative light?

Could it be he is trying to convey that not all young people in our generation are shallow materialistic asshats and he does not want people to think of him in that light?

Or maybe he is really happy that he is able to spend a Christmas with his father and wanted to share that he found the true meaning of this holiday?

Stop being pessimistic on things and see things more positively. Help the world grow to be a better place.

Please and thank you.
      If you don't see what's wrong with his post then I don't know what to tell you. It seemed pretty self serving to me.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
        If you don't see what's wrong with his post then I don't know what to tell you. It seemed pretty self serving to me.
        I'd describe it as self-righteous.
        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
          They're WTCC wheels.

See here for explanation http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...1#post71656735

:up:
          Fuck me, I would rock those in a heartbeat.

And seriously, Vortex is the biggest bunch of vaginas on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
            It must take jaxford and canntturn hours to decide who gets to play the man every night.
            We actually both have very attractive girlfriends of our own and happen to be really good friends. That's pretty strange that your mind has automatic hOmosexual tendencies

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              And seriously, Vortex is the biggest bunch of vaginas on the internet.

ahh... mostly agreed, but that's not just the tex. that's The Car Lounge. i can't decide which is worse...

deciding to abide by the rules this time!

moar pics here

do want. ra21 celica. with a 1uz swap or maybe a carbed 4age or 7mge... awesome.

Comment

What rims are those on that Celica?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
                  We actually both have very attractive girlfriends of our own and happen to be really good friends. That's pretty strange that your mind has automatic hOmosexual tendencies
                  :zzz:

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

This page is so awesome.... certainly got some laughs

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                        What rims are those on that Celica?

they're old school advan A3A's. three spokes are surprisingly cool!

Comment

Ill put this here to make sure the subjects know they are works of art.

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

lolol

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                            Ig:ryno_pzk
                            I like the tuna here.
                            Originally posted by lambo
                            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

bhahahahahahah
                              Originally posted by HarryPotter
                              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Working...
                              X