This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holland View Post
    So that's the Cosmo coupe? I really like it. If someone said S13 I was going to e-punch them in the face.
    they only came as coupes just a fyi.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Comment

^ Oh man, that is my style. Any more pics/ info/ build thread?
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

more pics or a build thread for this car PLEASE?

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
          HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
            ^ Oh man, that is my style. Any more pics/ info/ build thread?

Its a dude up here i norway whos building it so i guess the thread would mean nothing to ya :) Longer wheelbase, lots of tubing and S54 is keywords..

Those rear flares are btw made from E46 M3 front fenders..
            Last edited by Kvasi; 01-29-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

nice crazy work put in to that^^
              sigpic

my build thread:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=232324

Comment

Golf R

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                  Golf R

I lime it.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                    Its a dude up here i norway whos building it so i guess the thread would mean nothing to ya :) Longer wheelbase, lots of tubing and S54 is keywords..
                    Wow, although i am 25% Finnish, you are correct that i couldn't read the thread but i would enjoy the pictures. If there is a build thread i would love to see it, can you help me?
                    Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      Wow, although i am 25% Finnish, you are correct that i couldn't read the thread but i would enjoy the pictures. If there is a build thread i would love to see it, can you help me?

For sure i can :)

Siden jeg er S54 elsker, å har kjøpt tilbake en motor jeg har eid før, kom tankene på å lage en artig lett banebil. Titta etter E21, men så kom jeg på at Ståle Wenås hadde en 02, som var meget bra for rust. Så etter å ha "plaga" Ståle med bytte forslag og pruting, ble det en 69 1602 på meg. Hadde...

Guess u will notice a few other goodies going on there to..

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                        For sure i can :)

Siden jeg er S54 elsker, å har kjøpt tilbake en motor jeg har eid før, kom tankene på å lage en artig lett banebil. Titta etter E21, men så kom jeg på at Ståle Wenås hadde en 02, som var meget bra for rust. Så etter å ha "plaga" Ståle med bytte forslag og pruting, ble det en 69 1602 på meg. Hadde...

Guess u will notice a few other goodies going on there to..

Thank you kind sir. I dont feel i am so crazy with my 1600-2 project any more. God Damn.
                        Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

E30 M3 he is also building at the same time, with engine from E46 M3 CSL.

Comment

^love it.

But what is going on in that pic? Good thing he's testing fitting that hood seal. One part down, about 999 to go. ;)
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

probably checking hood clearance for engine mounts.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                                mazda cosmo. sexy as shit. 3 rotor power.

loving dem thighs. that little open space. mmmm. :)

i am doing that m3 race car on a wall. that is cool as shit. i love that idea. easy enough in cut vinyl.

My dad had two of these, with consecutive serial #s. Bought them across the state from each other. I remember wanting them hardcore as a kid, but they went to the scrapper....

Sad, sad day in my childhood.
                                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                                X