No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

SO FUNNY!!!! so much LOL~!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Not nearly, NEARLY as good of a poop story as this one:

Or of course, there's always Tucker Max:

This is from my first book, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell (book here) (audiobook here) ‍ I spent the summer between my 2nd and 3rd year of college suckling on the parental teat in South Florida. It was the absolute prime of my “do anything to get laid” phase. I was recently freed from…

Comment

I had some similar situations, if not, better.... or worse? However you look at it.

Comment

I don't believe most of the shit tucker max writes.
            Originally posted by LJ851
            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
              I don't believe most of the shit the internet writes.
              ftfy.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                Not nearly, NEARLY as good of a poop story as this one:

Or of course, there's always Tucker Max:

http://www.tuckermax.com/stories/tuc...oes-not-ensue/
                This one is pretty good too

A funny Ad for Home Depot for "Sure Locks"The ad is called "No Shit Sure Locks"it is very funny!

Comment

stephenbrody.com

Comment

^lols. Was just thinking i need to do some grooming before my date tonight.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                    Sounds like you need a massage.
                    Originally posted by kpeng
                    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                      ^lols. Was just thinking i need to do some grooming before my date tonight.
                      I'm in a similar boat! So much actual work to do before tomorrow night though
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Im swamped. Ive gotta get flowers,champagne, clean my place, manscape, got to the bank, have a test today, do my homework, and find a gift/romantic shit all before 7pm tonight.

FAWK

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Something simial happened to me too when I was 8 yrs old.

My parents went to chit chat with the owners of the house they were preparing to buy. Naturally, they took us along because you can't be leaving an 8yr old and a 6yr old(sister) at home, alone.

We arrived and I can't remember anything that was discussed, but what I do remember is the bubbling in my belly and what followed. I asked to use the bathroom, and was directed to the top of the stairs(the bathroom that I would use for the next 10yrs). The yellow, 50's style, 1x1" tyling still haunts me. So I sit down and out it comes, some of the most vile matter that I thing has ever exited my body(def top-10 material to this day). It took only a few minutes to take care of business but about 20mins for me to 'relax + recoop' enough to want to get up. I try the handle but all i get is a jingle, the chain was broken(i'm 8, I know shit about toilets). I was scared to call my dad upstairs to aid me in this situation. So I gambled hard and left it there, to surprise and asphyxiate the next person in the bathroom, most likely one of the two daughters(JHS age probably) of the owner. I had opened the window( in the dead of winter) so the smell wouldn't permeate into the hallway and alert the occupants.

So I walked back downstairs unnoticed as I remember it. I think I was sweating from every pore in my body as I nonchalantly asked when we were leaving. Luckily 10min later we were underway. I never saw anyone that lived in that house afterwards, and for that, I was rather thankful for that. My Parents did buy the house and whenever I 'used' that bathroom , I had to think about my first time.
                          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

You a baller, son.
                              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                              Originally posted by mbonanni
                              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

motherfuckin win on that computer chair.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X