Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by otto325e View Post
      Do you guys get hemi's in your charger interceptors too? I got pulled over by one on my dirt bike for driving on the road last year. I asked and they only put the v6 in the Canadian ones.
      i dont think any of the ones around me have them. just v6s like yours.
      for a while the California Highway Petrol were runing V8 Camaros, all white hard to spot, i think one in particular didnt have lights on top

Comment

Also Mustangs

And a few Volvo V70Rs

sigpic
        -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

I LOLd.
              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                  i dont think any of the ones around me have them. just v6s like yours.
                  for a while the California Highway Petrol were runing V8 Camaros, all white hard to spot, i think one in particular didnt have lights on top
                  RI has a couple Hemi's. They also use Chevy Traverse's(Traversi? Traverses? idk), Honda Accords and CR-V's. All unmarked
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

They used to run 5.0 Mustang interceptors on Hyw#2 between Edmonton and Calgary in the 90's they were pretty frickin' quick too.
                    I got nabbed by one and I swear he came out from behind a median crossing with air under the front end. lol, was the coolest speeding ticket I ever got.
                    Originally Posted by ACMF74
                    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                      Boom, childhood ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                        Boom, childhood ruined.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

here's where my campus security fees go. yes that is a swat bus in the first picture.

Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post

I almost bought this car in 2004
                            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^ ban

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X