Clear All

^ Im handsome. Now pay me.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

mmmm loving the HREs. i want to get a set for my rx8.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Dang, that F30 looks badass!

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
          did no buddy else notice the guy starring? lol

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
            did no buddy else notice the guy starring? lol
            I would be too

Comment

Comment

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

can anyone link me to the build thread for this? I found it on tumblr.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

That car looks like the guy in Mikeedler's post.

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                      here on the eastern side of the country we call soda 'Soda' and if you want a coke you can ask for a 'Coke,' sprite is 'Sprite,' root beer is 'root beer,' and pepsi sucks ass so who cares
                      this. again.
                      My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                      1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                      IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                      1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
                          sweet jesus, ill take one in black.

TOP GEAR needs to get their hands on these.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                            can anyone link me to the build thread for this? I found it on tumblr.

idk about a build thread but isn't that the same car thats in these videos?
                            Very short promo video of Joacim Flatby Nielsen's BMW 325 Turbo E30 drift spec'd car. freshly re-built and ready for the 2011 season! Check out my article…

Testday with the wisefab lock kit innstalled! Song Disturbed - The Game Filmed with Canon 5D mkII Edited with Premiere Pro CS 5 So here is Joacim in his…

From the last Maniac Drifters training at Gardermoen Raceway.

Comment

heres a thread with some more photos of his car including the engine bay, turbo m20!

Comment

i took this last yr
                                My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                                1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                                IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                                1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X