No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my room mate back in military school had an H1.

you can't even reach the passenger seat it's ridiculous.

how are you supposed to grope girls while you drive them back home?!
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
      ... how are you supposed to grope girls while you drive them back home?!
      Are you kidding me? Simple. Just bring back two girls (or more) and seat the cutie nearest to you to grope her.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

The night before the burial of her husband's body, Katherine Cathey refused to leave the casket, asking to sleep next to his body for the last time. The Marines made a bed for her, tucking in the sheets below the flag. Before she fell asleep, she opened her laptop computer and played songs that reminded her of "Cat," and one of the Marines asked if she wanted them to continue standing watch as she slept. "I think it would be kind of nice if you kept doing it," she said. "I think that's what he would have wanted."
        Last edited by george graves; 01-17-2008, 07:12 PM.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

huh? Is that supposed to be respectful or creepy?

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
            huh? Is that supposed to be respectful or creepy?

Yea, I agree.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

respectful.
              Originally posted by blunt
              i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                respectful.
                That's how I interpret it. Umm?? wouldn't you be a sick fuck if you thought anything differently?
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

ID think so lol. Its not like theyre jerking off while shes sleeping. Theyre watching over a "fallen soldiers" widow, as she imagined he would have wanted.
                  Last edited by jflip2002; 01-17-2008, 10:38 PM. Reason: I cant spell SOLDIERS
                  i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

respectful.
                    completely. and proof that there is good in this world.
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                      completely. and proof that there is good in this world.
                      QFT!!
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

+1.
                        sigpic89 M3

Comment

As respectful and sad as that is, I just wouldn't feel comfortable sleeping next to a dead person in a coffin... It's nice of them to stay, stand watch and all, but it's not the ultimate sign of goodness by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinho View Post
                            As respectful and sad as that is, I just wouldn't feel comfortable sleeping next to a dead person in a coffin... It's nice of them to stay, stand watch and all, but it's not the ultimate sign of goodness by any means.
                            It's not "some dead person," it was her husband and I am sure I would feel the same some day when I am married.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Its not like theyre jerking off while shes sleeping. Theyre watching over a "fallen soldiers" widow, as she imagined he would have wanted.
                              Exactly. I think that's one of the most heartfelt things I've seen in years.

That being said, enjoy these. I've been busting a fucking gut laughing at these:

Comment

Wow, how that post swung. The first couple, pics, I was like ehh, whatever. But from the microsoft mouse on I was crying and trying not to shat myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X