Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 soon to be badass

Comment

oooooooooo advan livery looking like 10/10 build so far. can you provide a link to the build thread?
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Its in norwegian, as most of my links. Dont know if you get to se pics when not logged in..

Kort fattet spec. Veiv, 89,6. Stempler 86,4. H profil råder M3 3,2 drivverk M3 3,2 6 trinnskasse Custum 2x 2,5" eksos Bilen ved kjøp 2010 2012 Litt diverse bilder under bygg.. Byttet til Yellow Speed Pro Plus 2013 sessong 2013 sessong 2014 Bremset 13.04.2014 2015 Nye hjul2017

Comment

These are oil paintings. No bullshit.

Comment

Thats friggin insane! Link?

Comment

My life is now insignificant.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Spent all that time painting, to make it look like a picture. Save time, just take the damn picture. lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  These are oil paintings. No bullshit.

I've stumbled upon these before. I couldn't imagine a photograph being any more attractive. And someone crafted that with their hand. Amazed I am.

Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Hyper-realism. Craaaaaaaaaaaazy stuff. This is true skill in art. The amount of focus and patience is incredible! Id LOVE to see a time lapse of someone painting
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by zebrafantastic View Post

:O so fucking gnarly!!!!! must get link to video NAO

Comment

what is this. i dont even.

explain.

i'd say if they backed in maybe, but it's just not enough room to maneuver.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

www.truegearhead.com
                          - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

what is this. i dont even.

explain.

i'd say if they backed in maybe, but it's just not enough room to maneuver.
                            I can do that shit! Parallel parking boss bro!
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                              Spent all that time painting, to make it look like a picture. Save time, just take the damn picture. lol
                              that's what I was thinking, too bad it's on dumb media stuff you do in an art class at school.
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I'm guessing it was put there with a forklift. Or the wall was built around it
                                sigpic
                                -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Working...
                                X