No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the heck are all these guys doing 5-lug on an e21?
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      e12 spindles and 323 struts for the front; something like that.
      e28 with fabrication for the rear.

Here is his thread. He doesn't mention what he did for the front though

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        A quick google says E12 hubs maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
          I actually agree with this guy. The pictures are always great, but the writing is often too fanciful/whimsical to be taken seriously. Plus a few typos (See "knickknacks" in the 2nd last paragraph) and grammar errors that bother me because of my English background.

It may sound like nitpicking but that's just how I see it.
          a small trivial article usually intended for ornament… See the full definition

English isn't entirely an exact science. It may not be how you'd write it, and I know it's far from perfect. I'm certainly not an english major. But I've had several people with English backgrounds compliment the writing on several occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
            http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/knickknack

English isn't entirely an exact science. It may not be how you'd write it, and I know it's far from perfect. I'm certainly not an english major. But I've had several people with English backgrounds compliment the writing on several occasions.
            I actually read your stanceworks articles just because they're good. Out of all the "stance" websites, stanceworks is the only one that I catch myself reading the articles instead of hopping right into the forum to see whats going on. It's the great photography that grabs my attention then the way that the articles are written as a story with background info instead of a parts list like other websites that keeps me coming back.

I really don't get the stanceworks hate, sure you might not like some of the cars or even the people that are into it but to totally discredit them for that reason is just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Awwwwwwwww MAN they took Anchorman, Star Wars, Einstein, Aladdin, and I Love You Man and labeled it with that shit.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

I do not understand why George is so mad

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

arto saari

& 325ix
                    Originally posted by HarryPotter
                    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

I fucking lost it. Thank you 4chan.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

1000 hp E46

Comment

1000 hp E34

Looks like its tha magic numbre.. :)

Comment

A little something at work:

Attached Files

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                              1000 hp E34

Looks like its tha magic numbre.. :)
                              Why am I not surprised that the Norwegian always post some of the coolest stuff in here?

Also, keep the generator/ general large machinery coming, it is equally as awesome.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                                Why am I not surprised that the Norwegian always post some of the coolest stuff in here?

Lets take a look at them.. Wet and slippery, but sounds good.. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X