X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Comment

lol

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Cool WG's in that Ford Cosworth engine. That is from the early 80's as well?

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
              In my book, all cars and trucks are death traps....
              What I meant was the survival rate with those cars vs modern cars at say 70mph head on collision course with a tree.

But with what you said, kinda like "guns dont kill people, people kill people"
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Starting to see pink wheels everywhere around here

Originally posted by Roysneon
                $5 shipped?
                Originally posted by MarkD
                You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Maybe there's some forum dude paying $$ if you rock pink wheels for a week... What a stupid idea.. WHAT A STUPID FORUM! ..

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                    Maybe there's some forum dude paying $$ if you rock pink wheels for a week... What a stupid idea.. WHAT A STUPID FORUM! ..

Wat
                    From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                    Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                        In my book, all cars and trucks are death traps. Every one of them. The best safety measure is knowing how to drive, and not doing stupid things while behind the wheel. North American drivers for the most part are terrible drivers. Most are lazy, cutting across lanes making left turns when there is no car (its not your lane, stay the hell out of it. YOU don't belong there.) or talking on the phone (No, I don't talk on the phone while I'm driving. If someone calls, I don't answer, talk to my voicemail, I'm busy driving.) They don't use turn signals, ect. US, Canadian and Mexican drivers are shitty drivers for the most part. Canadian drivers are flat out scary, Mexican ones truly don't know how to drive many times (drivers license? We don't need no stinkin drivers license!) and US drivers are too busy talking on the phone, checking emails on the phone, watching a movie on the phone, texting, reading the news paper, shaving, putting makeup on ect. Not one of those things are ok to do while piloting a 4000 lb guided missile down the road. As technology has gotten better, drivers have gotten worse and to counter the lousy drivers, and the over lawsuit happy lawyers have caused manufacturers to build bigger and heavier cars to make people so called more safe, yet all that has happened is they have built a vehicle capable of doing more damage due to there being more weight. Its a vicious cycle, but in the end its the drivers that need to learn how to drive and own up to the fact that they suck. Driving is a privilege, not a right. There is a reason many european drivers are better than their North American counterparts. It costs a lot of $$$$ to get a drivers license in europe. I know for a fact, in California at least, the drivers behind the wheel test is a joke. I passed with a perfect score with 0 (yes zero) behind the wheel experience. I never should have passed that test. It was WAY too easy and only proves that I didn't hit anything or run a stop sign/light. Does that prove I can drive a car? Hell no.

Will

Well said, but try driving in Italy. They don't know the use of the white lines in the road, they swerve all over, and they drive way faster on small twisty roads then anywhere else i've ever been. Compared to here, old ppl in italy drive "sporty" trough the mountains !

Comment

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

ಠ_ಠ

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

looks pretty sweet. i wonder if it's tarbo'd.

Comment

Working...
                                X