This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
    the new BMW turbo V8s are designed like that too. turbos are in the valley. kinda mind boggling to look at. the things one will do to be different.
    Given the firing order and respective power pulses (of the V8), it makes sense to move the turbos closer to the exhaust port, yeah? A lil more than just trying to be different ;)
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I feel left out from all the AZ guys :( but I never frequent AZBMW.

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
        azbmw checking in on this thread.

I freaking loved/miss this car.
        Originally posted by j0oftheworld View Post
        ^^ makes sense in current (turbo) uses..

Tempe in the haus!

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
        Oh hey, I'm moving to Queen Creek in 1 month. Even smaller world.:o

nice, you on azbmw?

I go to the Polytech Campus down in Gilbertish.
        haha damn it IS a small old, im not on AZbmw but ill have to get on there now, i knew there was a bunch of people in the valley out here on r3v, i know der affe is out here too in scottsdale, crazy stuff!

Comment

I'm soon to be PHX if that helps.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

dude, why prescott is so nice compared to phx
            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
            (Daily Driver)
            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
            KW V2 Coilovers
            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

dude, why prescott is so nice compared to phx
              Prescott is a nice area, but there isn't squat around here for opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                Prescott is a nice area, but there isn't squat around here for opportunity.
                that's too bad. Beautiful town.
                2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                (Daily Driver)
                Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                KW V2 Coilovers
                VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

that's too bad. Beautiful town.
                  Parents are here so I can visit often. All my friends moved down there, lol.

Comment

ive got a bunch of friends from the prescott/flagstaff area that moved to phoenix, they seem to like it. I LOVE it here, im oringinally from upstate NY, Phoenix is great, place is fucking HUGE, love the weather, ill take the 3-4 months of heat for the rest of the beautiful weather we get here over the 7 months of shitty winter we get in NY, dont have to shovel sunshine!

i have noticed a trend however with people who have moved here, everyone is either from Chicago, NYC, or Wisconsin haha

oh and for thead

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Reversed flow heads, blow my mind.
                      Read my mind.

Mind=blown. Coolest rat I have ever seen.

Also, is that an LT1 block? Or did he just fab up some really awesome adapter plate to mount the distributor on the front... Driven by the cam directly? Mind double blown.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Impressive although I would have to say mandrel bent pipes would be better. And I wanna know how tis was accomplished...

As for thread I really want this. 6 cylinder twin turbo volvo.
                        Fuck you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by gooseadrian View Post
                          Impressive although I would have to say mandrel bent pipes would be better. And I wanna know how tis was accomplished...

hydroforming, same way Harley Makes the frame for the v-rod
                          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Prescott is a pretty sweet place. Buddy of mine went to ERAU, I flew down there last May to help him move back to MI. Extreme change of scenery there compared to Upper MI where I spent the last couple years lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gooseadrian View Post

we have one on f/s on the cheap at work, it's sorta quick
                              Build Threads:
                              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                                we have one on f/s on the cheap at work, it's sorta quick

My neighbor has one with a blown head gasket. He got a new engine for 800, he said he will think about selling me the other engine but he is taking the turbos.

Maybe a couple of these...I wish hahah
                                Fuck you buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X