No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if my school didn't also teach problem solving skills, art, etc then i guess, but it ain't really all :hitler: like that list says. And learning to obey laws is a pretty functional part of our society, if you can't deal with it then you will have a hard life.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

That picture sounds like it was made by a bitter high schooler.
      1991 318i SOLD
      2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

that picture looks pretty accurate in regards to the local public schools.

so glad i was private schooled!
        AWD > RWD

Comment

I also have to disagree with that picture.

I agree with the others who say that learning to obey laws is a critical part of being a contributing member to society, and that pic was created by a bitter student.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Comment

i'd say that pic was not created by a bitter student, because it doesnt sound like they are a product of that environment.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post

This is pictures thread....

Comment

Comment

Comment

I found some rice today...

I took the roadster, it was the wrong crowd. A few people appreciated it but for the most part, they were more interested in the rice.

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                        I found some rice today...

I see pictures of an engine bay this clean, and it almost makes me sad. A car like that needs to be driven daily, and driven hard.

Anyone else?
                        1991 318i SOLD
                        2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
                          I see pictures of an engine bay this clean, and it almost makes me sad. A car like that needs to be driven daily, and driven hard.

Anyone else?
                          Either one of my engine bays look close to that clean. Neither one has as much aluminum in it, but they are both very clean. yeah, the car doesn't look like it ever sees the road. It is an impressively clean engine bay however.

That turbo is so big it needs a warning to keep animals and small children away.

Will
                          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a clean engine bay, that one just looks like it's never been driven in anger.
                            1991 318i SOLD
                            2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                              well if my school didn't also teach problem solving skills, art, etc then i guess, but it ain't really all :hitler: like that list says. And learning to obey laws is a pretty functional part of our society, if you can't deal with it then you will have a hard life.
                              Yet those who reach the upper rungs of society usually don't get there by following the rules or conforming with society. They have to bend the rules, or do something that goes against the norms to get up there.

Comment

My old car was near spotless any given day, and I put 20k a year on it. Jus sayin.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X