This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
    That looks like a hardparker of the highest magnitude.
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    What, high performance all seasons won't be good on the track?

Surely you jest!
    I hate stanced racecars. It's sacrilege.
    While that one isn't, you realize most RWB cars are used as track cars, correct? And look identical to that except they use slicks/ r-comps. Same fitment and everything. That "stanced racecar" will kick your ass.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      It's actually a dude.
      close enough
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
        While that one isn't, you realize most RWB cars are used as track cars, correct? And look identical to that except they use slicks/ r-comps. Same fitment and everything. That "stanced racecar" will kick your ass.
        You mean that car's faster than my shitty old BMW? Most things are.

I guess they get under my skin when they're pretending to be the epitome of 911 race preparation. It's an insult to true racecars, in a way.
        1991 318i SOLD
        2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

You mean that car's faster than my shitty old BMW? Most things are.

I guess they get under my skin when they're pretending to be the epitome of 911 race preparation. It's an insult to true racecars, in a way.
          I don't see what's so bad? They still have like, an inch at least of suspension travel to the top of the flair, and are pretty damn quick. To each their own though. I mean, that kind of makes any car with flairs or fixed backs an insult to true racecars.

Go here be happy!

Comment

I don't get why people criticize cars as such, if someone said "hey you can have my RWB 911 for free" would you decline and say you think it's a disgrace and insult to true racecars?

rules
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I don't see what's so bad? They still have like, an inch at least of suspension travel to the top of the flair, and are pretty damn quick. To each their own though. I mean, that kind of makes any car with flairs or fixed backs an insult to true racecars.
              No, I understand, you've got a point. I think I may have been drinking when I posted that.

Now I do sound like an asshole.
              1991 318i SOLD
              2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Cool. I don't care what "most cars" are. If you build a car with a huge wing and gigantic flares to put in a parking lot on all-seasons, yes, I'm going to make fun of it.

And I'll bet the "stanced racecar" won't kick my ass, or anyone else who understands taking an off-ramp at 10+ over the sign isn't "spirited driving." The types of people who drive a car like that are hard parkers. Or you can ask the 135i, 335i, Corvette and Lotus who gave my 115hp Miata point-by at the last track day.

Look, I love a lot of the "Stance" cars. You just need to accept, it's a fad like '99 Civic's and will be over soon, and you'll move on to the next thing.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

I miss the old BMW

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      Cool. I don't care what "most cars" are. If you build a car with a huge wing and gigantic flares to put in a parking lot on all-seasons, yes, I'm going to make fun of it.

And I'll bet the "stanced racecar" won't kick my ass, or anyone else who understands taking an off-ramp at 10+ over the sign isn't "spirited driving." The types of people who drive a car like that are hard parkers. Or you can ask the 135i, 335i, Corvette and Lotus who gave my 115hp Miata point-by at the last track day.

Look, I love a lot of the "Stance" cars. You just need to accept, it's a fad like '99 Civic's and will be over soon, and you'll move on to the next thing.
                      RWB cars are used for track cars, just because someone took said car doesn't mean it's a hardparker. You expect somebody to drive around on a daily basis on slicks? Look at what RWB cars were built to do.

I don't even have a "stanced" car, so I'm not really sure how will I move onto the next thing? I'm not currently obsessed with this style. This whole look that is called "stance is not a fad. Has it exploded, far exceeded the reach of the style in previous years? Yes. But Japan has had cars styled as such for years, just because it's now become popular elsewhere doesn't mean it's just now popular.

'

lol at the killer cage

Last edited by FunfGan; 11-11-2012, 06:59 PM.

Go here be happy!

Comment

How the fuck is this legal?

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
                          How the fuck is this legal?
                          By being not
                          Last edited by FunfGan; 11-11-2012, 07:24 PM.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Remember the girl from Kick Ass?

Kick Ass 2:

Before you ask. 15. 15 15 15 15
                            Last edited by DEV0 E30; 11-12-2012, 07:03 AM.
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

she looks like shakira.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

[/QUOTE]
                                Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                                HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Working...
                                X