• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tvan View Post
        I'd like to kindly thank you for creating this thread.

:D
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Which one of you is street racing in Kent,WA? lol

Comment

Bahaha! I saw that too!

As per rules:

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Seen below BMW 2000 ti coupe was built by Pietro Frua with the project number 350 for an unknown client, and exhibited at the Paris Salon in October 1968. Already in March 1968 Frua was having the same body one Monteverdi 2000 GTI completed based on the BMW 2000 ti.

Distinctive features: the BMW kidney grille, front turn signal yellow with chrome base, storage wheels, BMW logo on the hood and on C-pillars

Pietro Frua (1913-1983) war mit über 200 Karosserieschöpfungen einer der großen freischaffenden italienischen Automobildesigner.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

I always loved this model of Skylines.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                    I always loved this model of Skylines.
                    Agreed.

RIP Sport Compact Car Magazine. They had some great coverage of R32's, amongst other bad ass cars. Also had some of the best editorial on the actual technical side of our automotive passion. Some of their old articles can be found online under Modified Mag's website. Every time we move I have an argument with my wife about hauling around several years worth of SCC subscriptions from 1999 until they closed up shop.

Here is one of my favorite examples of R32 Nirvana:

Comment

R32's are possibly my favorite car of all time. So I wouldn't complain if everyone happened to post lot's and lots of pictures of them...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by riverdale21 View Post
                        Agreed.

RIP Sport Compact Car Magazine. They had some great coverage of R32's, amongst other bad ass cars. Also had some of the best editorial on the actual technical side of our automotive passion. Some of their old articles can be found online under Modified Mag's website. Every time we move I have an argument with my wife about hauling around several years worth of SCC subscriptions from 1999 until they closed up shop.
                        You know those guys write Moto IQ now, right? One of the best blogs on the intarwebz, IMO.
                        1991 318i SOLD
                        2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Personally I feel the r32 looks like a bloated 240sx coupe, granted I love all Skylines, but the r33 & r34 look more like a car that stands on it's own in the Nissan line.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            Personally I feel the r32 looks like a bloated 240sx coupe, granted I love all Skylines, but the r33 & r34 look more like a car that stands on it's own in the Nissan line.

i agree with your 240 comment.
                            i dont really like it....

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
                              You know those guys write Moto IQ now, right? One of the best blogs on the intarwebz, IMO.
                              HOLY SHIT! How did I not know this? MotoIQ is now a bookmark on phone, work laptop, and personal laptop.

Rules:
                              Nerd’s Eye View: 2012 LA Auto Show by Khiem Dinh Khiem Dinh is an engineer for Honeywell Turbo Technologies at the time of this writing.  All statements and opinions expressed by…

Comment

what the hell am i looking at.

Comment

Working...
                                X