This page delivered!
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

haha thanks guys! i did a dual shoot with his brother's red 67 camaro rs too! doing another shoot on friday, hopefully will be getting some decent publicity with it!
      Instagram:@himynameskevin
      sigpic

Flickr!

Comment

Do you get it? They took me a few minutes to figure out...

Comment

Star wars! That's dope man

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

exactly my thought as well
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

As 80's high school kids.

Comment

dumb IMO

Comment

^ stfu, it's sweet

Comment

Originally posted by kevmac858 View Post
                    :D have some more I am waiting to release but for now...
                    Anthony Herrera's 1967 Chevelle Malibu by Kevin McDonnell, on Flickr

LS engine to go with the ccws?

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                    function>form

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney(AB) View Post
                      LS engine to go with the ccws?
                      eventually thats the plan. wants to do complete suspension upgrade and then hopefully ls swap. college student + gas guzzler means slow progress in mods
                      sigpic

Flickr!

Comment

Originally posted by kevmac858 View Post
                        :D have some more I am waiting to release but for now...
                        Anthony Herrera's 1967 Chevelle Malibu by Kevin McDonnell, on Flickr
                        I like those wheels more than i thought so on it, im rocking astros on mine. And i can only dream of an LS swap, maybe Big Block at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by M44schnell View Post
                          I like those wheels more than i thought so on it, im rocking astros on mine. And i can only dream of an LS swap, maybe Big Block at some point.

thats a totally different look but I love it! that paint is ridikulus! just stance just posted my picture, totally fanboying right now haha:nice:
                          sigpic

Flickr!

Comment

Is that an exhaust bypass sticking out behind your front tire or do you run it header only all the time?

Comment

Thats a very clean old school look. Don't do an LS swap. Do the car justice with a Big Block

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by riverdale21 View Post
                                Is that an exhaust bypass sticking out behind your front tire or do you run it header only all the time?
                                They are getto dump tubes, the exhaust goes from mid-lenght headers to dump tubes to magnaflow small mufflers. Its pretty quiet with the current set up but when the caps are off its really nice.

@Jason, LS swaps are cool and i see why people do them but i just like a traditional set up. Its just got a 283 in front of a Saginaw 4 speed. But the 283 is rebuild and has a nasty voodoo cam that really is to much and just the normal wiand intake+cheap summit 4 barrel.

@kevmac Thanks, you ought to have seen it when my buddie got it (he did the body work and paint before i bought it) it looked like shotgun holes in the back, lots of metal work. The paint color is a one year only corvette color called "warbonnet yellow", normally i have yellow but this gold just pops with the astrso's and whites.

And i need to do a major suspension up grade to it as well, i want to keep the look but it floats like a boat and i know every high and low spot in Zanesville from the dump tubes scraping, probably hotchkis sprinks and bilstines

Comment

Working...
                                X