No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a dirtbike/sumo project. When that's finished I'll be working on getting a...
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Is that the virago custom frame? Beautiful.

Comment

Virago frames don't go under the engine. At least all the ones I've seen the engine hangs off the frame looks awesome but they're too slow
        Last edited by travish325; 03-30-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
          Just got a dirtbike/sumo project. When that's finished I'll be working on getting a...
          need more info, this is good work

Comment

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by bataangpinoy View Post
              Who the hell do you guys think you are? I don't think either of you really know what goes into a "drift build". The gap between some drift cars and some of your "race" cars are not much more than an alignment, and a set of tires. hours spent studying suspension geometry, the hours spent on fab work and parts design alone...
              Speaking in generalizations, homie. I was talking about the grassroots level of builds. I know of FAR too many guys that spend all this money on builds and call it a "drift monster" that never leaves the garage.
              1991 318i SOLD
              2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
                  need more info, this is good work

http://www.returnofthecaferacers.com...er-mulato.html

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
                        Speaking in generalizations, homie. I was talking about the grassroots level of builds. I know of FAR too many guys that spend all this money on builds and call it a "drift monster" that never leaves the garage.
                        My car is a race car because I gots me a S52, downgraded to ODB1, with a bitchin stock 3 point harness for the comfort. Oh, and I spent mad money on race tires: Dunlop Star Specs and über lightweight 17x8.5 D-Forces.

Right? Becauseracecar? I can now drift with it right?

Check sig: proven.

To follow the rules:
                        My desktop pic (although bigger) to remind me that racing is dangerous, as I am currently trying to get better in iRacings Star Mazda Championship.

Comment

cut it out guys,

between drift cars and race cars, there are both good and bad examples of well calculated, planned, designed, and carried out builds.

one of my good friends works on nascar suspension, he also drifts an s13. the car is corner weighted to a damn near perfect 50% difference.

Comment

^Those 1/4oz pine derby lead weights are perfect for corner balancing.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                              I am currently trying to get better in iRacings Star Mazda Championship.
                              I fucking love Star Mazdas.

I crewed a car with this team a few weeks ago at COTA:

Sorry about starting all the drifting hate... damn.
                              1991 318i SOLD
                              2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
                                you guys are nuts, but that looks like a fucking blast
                                +1.

Mad skills. :o

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                                X