This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Needs more better steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        Needs more better steering wheel.
        Was one of the first things I thought. I wish I had a way to contact him. I would have offered to sell him my RHD touring for this project. He could have even re used his M-Tech kit off the Vladmobile.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
            Was one of the first things I thought. I wish I had a way to contact him. I would have offered to sell him my RHD touring for this project. He could have even re used his M-Tech kit off the Vladmobile.
            i think he gave that entire car to his cousin... that is after he fixed it.
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

And, that was a replica vladkit.

Comment

Nothin...just two Caucasian males enjoying their Saab on a fine early 1990s New England afternoon

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

^^^ nice spg! love those things!

Comment

Comment

Justin glad someone else appreciates them!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Went down to Grissom air force base yesterday after stopping at the Tire Rack to get some ZII's for my buddies car. Some pretty interesting cars in attendance;

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Giggled so much.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                                What happened to some of the body lines?
                                bumper to fender fitment? The weird gap behind the door?

It's wicked awesome none the less!!
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                                1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                                1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                                1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Working...
                                X