X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw this fancy thing today

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Same here. I love green, blue, creme, brown, and yellow eggs cracked into my breakfast cookin'.

I got a list of chicks I'll be picking up at the hatchery in town soon. Adding 30 to my 15.

yea were thinking around 20 more to are 20. Its hard cause its super cold here, so well need to get another house.

pics from today and this toilet drinking sneaky SOB!!

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I swear to God if you bought the Obama one for me I'll give you cash next time I see you. No joke, that should would go on my front porch.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

comic book shop in seattle lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

z1 looks like some korean POS from the early 90's. I do not like it at all.
            m106 1990 e30
            e36 daily
            e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
              I swear to God if you bought the Obama one for me I'll give you cash next time I see you. No joke, that should would go on my front porch.
              Don't be surprised if there is a bullet hole in that porch monkey's forhead the next morning.
              m106 1990 e30
              e36 daily
              e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                Don't be surprised if there is a bullet hole in that porch monkey's forhead the next morning.

Specially in Orting...
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
                  Opinions on z1? My friends hat them... I kinda like them. Think it would be cool with an s14 swap to make an MZ1
                  Ugliest thing to ever be put out by bmw.
                  Didn't even know it existed till a few weeks ago and I gasped in horror at its sheer fugliness.

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                    Knowing BMW iit probably wieghs over 30lbs and costs 20k

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                      Knowing BMW iit probably wieghs over 30lbs and costs 20k
                      I see what you did there. Being part of the design team for this one I can confirm your worries. We wanted to entertain the people who were worried about the "bike wobbles" at higher speeds over 5 mph. What you don't know is that there are paddle gear shifting in action with this bike for the people who don't know how to do it the regular way.

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post

Apparently the author of that article knows squat about digital signaling. Ever wondered why cat 6A cabling is expensive, and cat 5e isn't. It must be a lie. Not to say monster isn't amazing at selling to douche nozzles, but cable isn't just insulated copper with an end on it.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                              Apparently the author of that article knows squat about digital signaling. Ever wondered why cat 6A cabling is expensive, and cat 5e isn't. It must be a lie. Not to say monster isn't amazing at selling to douche nozzles, but cable isn't just insulated copper with an end on it.
                              Any type of conducter will not loose ANY digital signal over the length of 5feet.

When you have cat cables around 300feet in lenghth then you start getting loss of information.
                              Gunni
                              @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                                but cable isn't just insulated copper with an end on it.
                                You missed the point. A cheap $2 HDMI cable performs every bit as well as a $250 cable when designed correctly.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X