• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m20 turbo e21

A friends mk1 jetta diesel

Big Willy's e30

Comment

993 Turbo with my fav wheels, BBS E88's. So beautiful!
      Attached Files

Comment

What the heck is she doing with that wrench? Back away from the e30 sweetheart.

Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Fan clutch job, but she is confused as to where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

looks like she's getting ready to latch onto somebodies crank bolt.
            sigpic

Comment

i think she is going to twist off some nuts.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Was out a few days ago scouting for general Elk season opening this last weekend Was glassing around and the wife managed to sneak this one in on me

looking by mrsleeve, on Flickr

I should go buy a lotto ticket, after the luck of today..... A very patient Great Gery Owl that put up with us for a solid 20 min while out for a hike. Will prolly post a few more of these latter...... Such a rare sight to behold I am still in awe

Just cropped and resized other wise SOOC
                phantom of the north by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

That is a wise face. On a stupid bird. :)

Comment

Good looking dog Sleeve, ours could be buddies

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

thanks smoooooooo Yours looks to be all husky, mine is more Malamute than husky, but hes got just enough husky in him to keep him a bit small for a full blood malamute hes about 68-70lbs. How does an arctic dog fair in the land of oz?? I know you get snow in the high country and it hangs out for a while, but not many people live up there do they??? I always under the impression that most of your inhabited areas were quite temperate for most of the year..
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Yea it's fairly temperate, but she doesn't seem to mind the heat at all, I've caught her lying in the sun in 84 degree weather before. With their double coat, it acts as more of an insulator than a blanket, she doesn't notice hot or cold.

Loves playing in the snow, but is just as happy with whatever. It's nearly summer so she's started shedding all her base coat, which is like having the inside of the house coated in duck down. It's quicker and easier (for both of us) to take her to the groomers, and they blow it all out from under the outer guard fur, also has the benefit of her not looking like a cancer patient while the fur falls out. She regrows it thickly again when it gets closer to winter.

She likes the beach as well.

Last edited by Ray Smoodiver; 10-28-2014, 02:11 AM.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

mrsleeve, you get mad brownie points for being an Elk hunter.

Comment

1st time in YEARS I have been home for firearm.... Prolly will just end up being a LONGER walk though the woods with a bigger gun than normal, but its still fun

William Pitt-

Comment

In 4 more of your gorgeous dogs.

Comment

someone say gorgeous dogs? ;D

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                                X