This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
    Too bad the word 'maximize' is spelled wrong on the minesweeper one. And were the racial comments necessary?
    I don't think he's the one that made it.

And when are the racial comments around here ok and when are they not? It makes no sense. No one complains about the racist joke thread, but when it's a picture of something stupid, people freak out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      I don't think he's the one that made it.

And when are the racial comments around here ok and when are they not? It makes no sense. No one complains about the racist joke thread, but when it's a picture of something stupid, people freak out.

Thanks. In my defense, I saw the "Curseword" picture, like many that were posted here prior, (eg. peppers...) and I found one that had not been posted. Alos, I didn't see this terrable word in someone's image, and it was a fluke that the next pic I posted could be "associated" to the prior.

Sorry whomever I offended by a picture I didn't even proofread for you all...

Comment

You all are jumpin up and down sayin it was offensive. I was just sayin, I would rather not see that crap in this thread. There is a NWS thread, post it there. When I am at my store and browsing, I dont want a customer to come in and think I am a racist etc because of something so trivial. Relax kiddies.

Moar piktars!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig
          Not really, sometimes it is an appropriate term and while it may convey a person of color with the ignorant ( isn't that ironic ) by definition it does not necessarily mean a person of darker pigmentation.
          how is it ever a appropriate term? whats the point of trying to justify how the term is used? while by definition it may not mean a person of darker pigmentation history has over ruled any courteous use of the word, so you lose there. the use of the word is obvious how it is being used in the picture.

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          No one complains about the racist joke thread, but when it's a picture of something stupid, people freak out.
          OT:

personally i dont say anything against the racial joke thread as i dont want to get burned at the stake for saying anything. especially when it looks like site owners take humor in it all. my comments will never make a difference anyways.

Comment

You all are jumpin up and down sayin it was offensive. I was just sayin, I would rather not see that crap in this thread. There is a NWS thread, post it there. When I am at my store and browsing, I dont want a customer to come in and think I am a racist etc because of something so trivial. Relax kiddies.

Moar piktars!
            The entire Off topic lounge is assumed NSFW, quit browsing this area at work. Problem solved.
            tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
              The entire Off topic lounge is assumed NSFW, quit browsing this area at work. Problem solved.
              Since when is all OT NWS? That makes no sense.
              sigpic

Comment

Since when is all OT NWS? That makes no sense.
                This is the place where anything goes. This forum is assumed NWS
                Says it right under the forum name.

Comment

Well color me black. ;)

I never start there, and the titties in this thread get old anyway.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well color me black. ;)
                    Oh Curt, only you could make a dark man blush.

Comment

Ats cus I kick a bitch! ;)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

If you ever find yourself in Long Beach - I REALLY recommend that you take some time and visit the Queen Mary. It's one hell of a ship. It's like stepping back in time 100 years.

It's now a "floating" hotel - Do yourself a favor, and eat somewhere else before you go, then pay the $12 for parking and "sneak" your way onto the bridge. I jumped the divider and actually took the helm of that great ship - something I'll never forget - kinda a childhood fantasy. I love cars, but a ship of that size, will blow your mind. The craftsmanship alone is worth is. You will walk away with a whole new respect of the engineers, artisans, and builders of the 1900's.

During WWII it was used as a troop carrier - So they fitted some guns on deck just incase? Anyone have a 50mm round?

Last edited by george graves; 07-21-2008, 11:20 PM.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Giant cruise ships like that scare the shit out of me, especially old ones. It's almost got to be a legit phobia with me, and I think it has a lot to do with the Titanic. Ever since I was a little kid, images and footage of shipwrecks under the water have always terrified me. I think it's what also makes me so afraid of deep water. I can't swim in lakes or the ocean where I can't see/touch the bottom, I even have a hard time in the deep end of pools.

Comment

^ohes noes!!! That's ok. I'm afraid of heights, but I'll skydive any day.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

The hypocrisy that some of you employ is laughable. Getting all worked up over the word ******, but when someone says fag, spic, chink, cracker etc. no one even thinks twice.

Everyone should lighten up a bit and realize that society makes you react the way you do, not the actual word

Comment

Working...
                                X