This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    I'd like to think I'm a smart guy - but post like this - make me think I'm semi-retarded, small, and insignificant. For what ever that means.

I'm so with you here. I think it's amazing that the human species has progressed to a point where we possess enough technology and scientific theory to realize that all of our technology and scientific theory mean barely anything at all.

Just fucking look at this and try to tell yourself what you did for the past decade is significant.

Comment

Ive got winter

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
        I'm so with you here. I think it's amazing that the human species has progressed to a point where we possess enough technology and scientific theory to realize that all of our technology and scientific theory mean barely anything at all.

Just fucking look at this and try to tell yourself what you did for the past decade is significant.
        Actually, I find it more stunning that civilizations thounsands of years ago knew lots of shit about outer space, without the technology (that we know of) and instead of pictures they created monumental representations to (probably) pass on to future generations. Even though we're taught otherwise and think we're very advanced, which may not be as true as we think and is pretty egoistic. ;-)

Comment

Yes you do. I have been told I may have some winter tonight as well.

Sorry for your luck :(
          Originally Posted by ACMF74
          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Touche Joker... touche

88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
            We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Gayest shit I have seen lately.

Don't start with the english/spanish stuff..just look the pic:p

"Parties w/o women, end bad"
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

My mutt:

(goddamn photobucket)
                Last edited by MikeDE; 04-09-2012, 12:36 AM.
                -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                    You need some Araucana chickens. Green and pink eggs FTW. We had some, then a coyote got to them.
                    My friend in Humboldt just got seven of them
                    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                    #BANDISNIGGA
                    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                    Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

that ambulance is fucking awesome! i wish it were real though.

Last edited by Kershaw; 04-08-2012, 05:54 PM.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                        Don't start with the english/spanish stuff..just look the pic:p
                        just stop.

Comment

why?

the thread is called, "this is pictures." not, "this is pictures only with english captions." he is allowed to post whatever the fuck he wants.

if you cant read it, move the fuck on and stop getting your panties in a bunch.

rules:
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by A Sucked Orange View Post
                            just stop.
                            Why should he stop posting pictures that are in his native language? If you do not approve maybe you should quit bitching and leave the thread

-Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              why?

the thread is called, "this is pictures." not, "this is pictures only with english captions." he is allowed to post whatever the fuck he wants.

if you cant read it, move the fuck on and stop getting your panties in a bunch.

rules:
                              oh my fuck that is sexy.......
                              i bet that shit is QUICK

Comment

assuming that is the replacement for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yPcROZEjmA

edit: yep, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Xbz...eature=related

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                                HSAX Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X