This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eurospeed
    the midget guy with the short deformed arms, the handicapped kid in the motorized wheel chair
    God that midget scared me and the wheelchair kid cracked me the fuck up!

They see me rollin'
    They Hatin'!
    BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
      thats not cool.........
      funny how people can get as offensive and/or tolerate all other things unless it comes to some fairytale story about a man who walked on water and all that. We can look the other way and laugh at all other things and not take things so serious until this?? Cmon man. Im not attacking you, but if were gonna be funny and offensive, were gonna go all the way and not get butthurt when it touches us. As I stated earlier, I have a Carribean wife (dark skinned) and I never cry about the blatant and copious stereotyping/racist innuendo that goes on on R3V.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
        dtm tips yo
        HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
          funny how people can get as offensive and/or tolerate all other things unless it comes to some fairytale story about a man who walked on water and all that. We can look the other way and laugh at all other things and not take things so serious until this?? Cmon man. Im not attacking you, but if were gonna be funny and offensive, were gonna go all the way and not get butthurt when it touches us. As I stated earlier, I have a Carribean wife (dark skinned) and I never cry about the blatant and copious stereotyping/racist innuendo that goes on on R3V.

Mariano
          yeah, i bet you guys have no problem celebrating christmas though
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

You're absolutely right, because my whole family has never been religous. Christmas since I was a kid was about family, being together, and giving and getting gifts. I'm beyond tired of this "reason for the season" shit being crammed down my throat year in and year out. You can call me whatever you want and judge me until you're blue in the face, but I'm not going to just sit at home on December 24th and 25th just because I'm a bad person for celebrating Christmas when I don't believe in god. So how about you come over to my house for Christmas next year, and you can explain to my then 2 year old daughter why we can't celebrate Christmas anymore because we don't go to church, and every other kid she knows gets presents and spends time with their whole family, but we can't, because it gets the christians all butthurt. :up:

Comment

im not judging. do as you wish
              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Thank you. BACK ON TOPIC YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

Comment

Like a true Christian, as soon as I dont think like him......Im wrong. I love this shit. I bet Jesus preached that....intolerance, cynicism, and casting-stones. Jesus would shit himself at the things that go on in his name. Fundamentalism is fundamentalism no matter what religion you are, and its dangerous on either side. The most ardent followers are usually the most flagrant offenders of the beliefs they say to uphold. Thank you for proving me right. And people ask me why I despise most large organized religions.

Mariano

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                    You're absolutely right, because my whole family has never been religous. Christmas since I was a kid was about family, being together, and giving and getting gifts. I'm beyond tired of this "reason for the season" shit being crammed down my throat year in and year out. You can call me whatever you want and judge me until you're blue in the face, but I'm not going to just sit at home on December 24th and 25th just because I'm a bad person for celebrating Christmas when I don't believe in god. So how about you come over to my house for Christmas next year, and you can explain to my then 2 year old daughter why we can't celebrate Christmas anymore because we don't go to church, and every other kid she knows gets presents and spends time with their whole family, but we can't, because it gets the christians all butthurt. :up:
                    What are you talking about? I thought Christmas is about celebrating the birthday of Santa Clause...?
                    Why you bringing religion into it?

-Erik

Comment

ok yeah Back on topic. If you dont like the topic at hand. Move to the next thread, I suppose. ;)

Mariano

Comment

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
                          What are you talking about? I thought Christmas is about celebrating the birthday of Santa Clause...?

-Erik
                          Because thats what is being shoved down our fucking throats everywhere we go. Baby Jesus this, our Lord that. Anyways, these are the type of arguents no one wins. I dont want to make any enemies here on R3V cuz I consider all of you friends. Ive met friends that have MANY different beliefs about life, politics and religion that are very close friends from the BMW community. I dont want it to get in the way of me making homies.

Mariano

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post

-Erik
                            No no no, it's about celebrating the birth of Jesus to a fat jolly Westerner in a red suit and the Babylonian stripper he knocked up.

Seriously, are you emo motherfuckers going to just totally ignore the pics of that hot-ass chick in the Playboy Bunny costume I posted? Look at that ass!

Comment

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X