This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by der affe View Post

gave the dog a ham bone last night. it took him a while to decide what to do with it. he just sat there like this
    LOL... looks like he's acutally been chewing on it for awhile and is giving his jaws a break.

Comment

[quote=Maluco;1317067]his character/charater's lines was epic. Of course, the fact that he'd played it was entertaining cause he doesn't play shit like that.

Performance... I think anyone could have played that fluff part.

I don't really care for him either but I try to ignore him as much as possible in the movies he's in. My father and I are big into WWII so I'll be watching it.

EDIT: Mariano, here's what one of Der Tages-spiegelspiegel's, the Berlin daily, critics said. (Maybe, I'll wait for it to hit the dollar movies)

“The only thing that can definitely be said about this cinema adventure is that Tom Cruise, who has been damaged by his bizarre talk-show behaviour, may well continue storming the heights of the Scientology hierarchy as a thetan, but his image as an actor has been finally ruined by Valkyrie,” said the paper’s critic.[/quote]

i am wanting to see this movie too. unfortunately i have extensive knowledge on the SS/ 3rd Reich, because i am a WWII buff and collector myself. i am sure there will be lots of liberties taken for the sake of the script, but hey....

BTW if you read non fiction, i have lots of books i can send you on loan to read

i rented this last night

not to far off the mark, but kind of generalizing on the statements about the wehrmacht though
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

"42 Ways to Kill Hitler" is coming on right now on National Geographic...

Comment

pretty cool
          Attached Files

Comment

^^ Hey thats in Laval, Qc.
            Its my best friend's old FC3S and his actual 535i !!
            High Performance
            www.hp-autosports.com
            514-271-6688

Comment

On pc i only got e30 pics(ok other bmws and few vws :p )...most badass one i found these days

I www.ak-bmwcroatia.com I

:wgaf:

Comment

...awesome.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Comment

damn, the young and awesome Senna!!! He was my hero when I was a kid. I remember everytime I went up to a street news stand in Rio, my parents would HAVE to buy me a magazine or some stickers or something.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post

Long live the King...
                              sigpic

Comment

why is Schumacher grinning like an idiot while holding Senna's helmet?
                                Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Working...
                                X