Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    this thread is pure treasure.

    Mariano


    2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

    -Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

    -Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

    Comment


      Comment


        -alex
        i take pictures.

        Comment



          1992 BMW 325iC
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

          Comment


            Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
            Nope, no prize. I should get the prize for seeing that plate at 30 mph, slamming on the brakes, and reversing through traffic to get the pic. :D
            what were you doing going 30mph in a parking lot anyway
            R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

            Comment


              Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
              what were you doing going 30mph in a parking lot anyway
              For the story.
              :D
              Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
              That Guy.
              03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

              Comment



                The hole is just painted there

                Comment


                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                    Not photoshopped...

                    hahaha, did I tell you about that car ever!? It was parked outside of my apt in NW this past Summer. I was walking by and checking it out... and then I saw the plate. I about rolled on the sidewalk I was laughing so hard.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                      hahaha, did I tell you about that car ever!? It was parked outside of my apt in NW this past Summer. I was walking by and checking it out... and then I saw the plate. I about rolled on the sidewalk I was laughing so hard.
                      thats a great story
                      We can serve you better through Email

                      sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com


                      Like us on Facebook

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by cabriodster87
                        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                        Originally posted by Kershaw
                        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

                        Comment




                          PWNED!!!

                          Originally posted by cabriodster87
                          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                          Originally posted by Kershaw
                          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

                          Comment


                            Pic didn't work
                            Originally posted by cabriodster87
                            "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                            Originally posted by Kershaw
                            i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by CobraKai View Post
                              hahahahahahaha
                              ______________________
                              ex-Chief Operating Officer
                              Blunt Tech Industries
                              West Coast and Pacific Rim

                              Comment


                                I feel like a sleaze requesting my own thread be stickied.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X