This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmairs View Post
    Friend sent me a link to a photo of the '82 320i that one of the Columbine shooters owned. Bomb half-detonated in it. Kinda interesting, IMO.

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

That wasnt a bomb, thats called worn out seats. I hope you were joking.

Comment

-Andy

Comment

fk yo couch!

Comment

Originally posted by whowhatwhere View Post
          That wasnt a bomb, thats called worn out seats. I hope you were joking.
          I wasn't. Apparently they were failures at bombmaking. Failed to ignite the gas tank, so there was virtually no bomb damage to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by jmairs View Post
            I wasn't. Apparently they were failures at bombmaking. Failed to ignite the gas tank, so there was virtually no bomb damage to the car.
            Right. They were trying to blow up the gas tank like in the movies.

There were propane tanks with explosives attached to them in the car. They never went off. Merely worn out e21 seats.

Comment

remind you of anything...

Attached Files

Comment

I love 510's :)

R.H.D
                M-technic I club

Comment

Dude, I have been trying to find the site that describes the build up of that yellow 510 for months now (when I remember to try and find it). Where did you get it?
                  My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                  There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Would you believe that yellow one is now in New Zealand :D

Was for sale, too, they wanted over 100K NZD for it

build: http://www.bryanf.com/510/

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Yea, I just found the site. AWESOME, AWESOME 510.
                      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally Posted by Desaevious
                        For you astronomy, this shit is a great source for desktop wall papers.

------------

The fact that this is a real picture blows my fucking mind.

"The View Near a Black Hole"

Are you fucking kidding me

Comment

what the FUCK is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            what the FUCK is that?
                            "
                            The View Near a Black Hole
                            Drawing Credit: April Hobart, CXC
                            Explanation: In the center of a swirling whirlpool of hot gas is likely a beast that has never been seen directly: a black hole. Studies of the bright light emitted by the swirling gas frequently indicate not only that a black hole is present, but also likely attributes. The gas surrounding GRO J1655-40, for example, has been found to display an unusual flickering at a rate of 450 times a second. Given a previous mass estimate for the central object of seven times the mass of our Sun, the rate of the fast flickering can be explained by a black hole that is rotating very rapidly. What physical mechanisms actually cause the flickering -- and a slower quasi-periodic oscillation (QPO) -- in accretion disks surrounding black holes and neutron stars remains a topic of much research."

Comment

Wow.

Fuck of the Mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                                "
                                The View Near a Black Hole
                                Drawing Credit: April Hobart, CXC
                                Explanation: In the center of a swirling whirlpool of hot gas is likely a beast that has never been seen directly: a black hole. Studies of the bright light emitted by the swirling gas frequently indicate not only that a black hole is present, but also likely attributes. The gas surrounding GRO J1655-40, for example, has been found to display an unusual flickering at a rate of 450 times a second. Given a previous mass estimate for the central object of seven times the mass of our Sun, the rate of the fast flickering can be explained by a black hole that is rotating very rapidly. What physical mechanisms actually cause the flickering -- and a slower quasi-periodic oscillation (QPO) -- in accretion disks surrounding black holes and neutron stars remains a topic of much research."

Here's the hi-res in case anyone's interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X