This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuorumCAll View Post
    Here's the hi-res in case anyone's interested.
    thank you

got a new desktop wallpaper
    -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
      thank you

got a new desktop wallpaper
      Keep in mind that they do 'color' the pictures sometimes just so you can see the object they are looking at.

Comment

When I first saw that one I was like "Carnage from spiderman!?" No...too geeky, but an actual black hole was badass to behold!

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
          ^^^ saw this one in target, matchbox FTW !

this pic below is insane, such a cute face but the body.. just wow :shock:

Comment

Monza

piece of the old banking on the right, new track tot he left behind the fence

they sure don't sell cigarettes like this in US

Comment

I smoke things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                ^^^ saw this one in target, matchbox FTW !

this pic below is insane, such a cute face but the body.. just wow :shock:
                it's Hot Wheels actually... and yes, it's FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                  Originally Posted by Desaevious
                  For you astronomy, this shit is a great source for desktop wall papers.

------------

The fact that this is a real picture blows my fucking mind.

"The View Near a Black Hole"

Are you fucking kidding me
                  Definitely a neat picture but it isn't real. Black holes cannot be "seen". They are so dense that not even light can escape once it has passed the event horizon. The only way we know that they exist is because of the effects that they have on nearby objects such as stars.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                    Definitely a neat picture but it isn't real. Black holes cannot be "seen". They are so dense that not even light can escape once it has passed the event horizon. The only way we know that they exist is because of the effects that they have on nearby objects such as stars.

Any Scientologist would tell you it's an x-ray rendition of a black hole. Either that or this Chandra fukr and Harvard are collaborating in some conspiratorial shit. oops sorry, wrong smiley...

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post

Any Scientologist would tell you it's an x-ray rendition of a black hole. Either that or this Chandra fukr and Harvard are collaborating in some conspiratorial shit. oops sorry, wrong smiley...
                      Uh, x-rays are light. Nothing can escape a black hole. NOTHING.

If I could pick a way to die, it would be in a black hole.

Comment

I bet you believe in autism too
                        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
                          I bet you believe in autism too
                          joke?

Comment

I bet it would be one amazing experience be spaghetti-fied by a blackhole, wouldn't it? I've actually thought about that before. It would either have to be a commercial airliner catastrophe or diving into a blackhole...

and who's to say you wouldn't materialize on the *other side. maybe the so called heaven full of virgins is actually located on the other side of black holes and terrorists had it wrong all this time. Or maybe you'd end up in old-school England hanging out with Dr. Who!

naked British girls and Daleks here I come!!!

Comment

true.dat Why did nobody notice that it says: "Drawing Credit: April Hobart, CXC"
                              tasty

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
                                I love 510's :)
                                I learned to drive in a 72 510. We had a 510 wagon, too.

Originally posted by thectrlguy View Post
                                Duuuude! I was behind a red E36 M3 at willow springs... he dropped two off just past turn two, tried to get back on track, and the EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED! He was on the ground holding is head, too!!!!
                                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                                X