This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    I did not ninja edit, you decided you sounded young and arrogant and decided to subtext your original statement. Not my fault you went back.
    Ya that's it lol

Go out on the street, show anyone a swastika and ask them what first comes to mind, and report back here with what they say.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I live in Idaho, I know what everyone here will think...

Bad...

Otherwise...

"When you take something out of historical context, you can argue that it was bad," said Julie Braun, a local historian. "But it wasn't bad at the time."

Comment

I live in Idaho, I know what everyone here will think...

I have no ill will or preconceived notions of people form ID unless they are the SoCal types that have brought the SoCal life style and mantra with them.

Frankly I would not mind living in ID I love the rockeis and desperately want to move back into that area.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I understand that, but if you see some random person on the streets walknig with a swastika emblazoned across their chest, what are 99.9% of the modern world going to think?
          They're not going to say "o hey, that used to be an old Native American or Indian symbol for something", you're going to get get immediate prejudice because, like I said, the majority of people connect the swastika to Nazis. There's nothing you can do about it. The Nazis, by using that symbol, changed the symbol's image forever.

I understand that there are various other meanings for the symbol, but the biggest one is associated with the Nazis, and that's all I'm trying to say.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            I have no ill will or preconceived notions of people form ID unless they are the SoCal types that have brought the SoCal life style and mantra with them.

Frankly I would not mind living in ID I love the rockeis and desperately want to move back into that area.

I was just saying it's rather assumed that this state is full of skinheads. I have not seen any though.

(You know I didn't bring the SoCal style with me, I bought cows/chickens/goats in 60 days of getting here.

Comment

I was just saying it's rather assumed that this state is full of skinheads. I have not seen any though.

(You know I didn't bring the SoCal style with me, I bought cows/chickens/goats in 60 days of getting here.
              You know you were not included in that statement, you know of about 40 ac for sale around there thats not a mill or more?????
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

My neighbor has a full operational farm with 35 ac for sale... (it's more of a gentleman's farm if you will.)

Comment

Ummm WTF?

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Hahahaha, nice!
                    sigpic

Comment

If cartoons were real:

tasty

Comment

^^^cool

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                        I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                        "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

The South Park and Bart Simpson ones look just scary :D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

gagag
                            [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                            Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Ok enough imagechan for a while. Hopefully I didn't get too many reposts in there.
                              $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

$500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X