Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topdown323 View Post
    ^^^thats a Mustang.

EDIT; nevermind, you're talking about the car the pic was taken from.
    Ya, and nobody likes grand prixs except people who have grand prixs. People that have grand prixs think they are the fastest most badass cars ever.

Comment

They always tend to wear these too

Just an observation.

Comment

^ Razor blades? youre probably looking for M frames, which I'm pretty sure are made for cyclists and douche bag dads.
        Last edited by HiTheNameIsBJ; 12-06-2009, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Does it matter? They all fit the same stereotype.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
              Does it matter? They all fit the same stereotype.
              not in particular, just razor blades have become like a hipster thing. M frames are for your standard douche. It's just odd that the first set you picked were from the late '80's.

I work for Oakley so it's kind of become a pastime to guess what glasses someone is going to buy based on their attitude. We have ones for hipsters, guido's, douche bags, hard ass bikers, and then actual sport glasses.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                what are you if you have a-wires.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

The lead role in natural born killers?

The A wires are discontinued, we've only gotten a couple since I've worked there. They sold pretty quickly also, I guess people liked em. The guessing game really only applies to the "specialty pairs", that your average person wouldn't buy. Pretty much you see someone in an affliction shirt, you show him oil rigs. They got a blowout? show em some darts. It's not really making fun of them, it's just intelligent selling, you can't exactly show everyone every combination.

Comment

I wear the Gascan in matte w/ polarized, and Ratchet 4.0 for my vision glasses. Whom am I?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      I wear the Gascan in matte w/ polarized, and Ratchet 4.0 for my vision glasses. Whom am I?
                      Postwhoreasaurus Rex?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
                        Postwhoreasaurus Rex?
                        Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          Average

Matte is the best color for gascans, they look great with an ice lens too. Wannabe gansta's buy them in ghost text and wear those stupid scribble hats with them.

In case your interested you can get your prescription in the gascans.

Ratchets are nice too, although I prefer a full frame.

BTW I use the term hipster endearingly, I wear these on a regular basis

I also have the same set in matte black with 24k lenses and emblems.

and I have these on order

Comment

all the bros around here wear white gascans or gascan clones.
                            sigpic

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X