X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
    TShirt design I just finished up for my buddy's band Black Bear:

I'd buy this, seriously.
    Just let me know what kind of shirts you use, because I sorta only like slim-fit shirts with collars that kinda hug.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
      ... the prius-hummer bs was disproven long ago, but still the mis-information circulates

That is true. I remember whn it came out there was a lot of controversy, and somehow they figured the average prius driver only would drive 20000 miles per year but the Hummer would drive 5000 miles per year, or something like to that. It basically made the hummer look much cleaner than it was, and they also assumed the prius would be around for 15 years and then be junked where as the hummer would be on the roads for 5 years or something weird like that and then be recycled.

Comment

You believe the sierra club?????? I suppose AL is on your christmas card list too huh.

Really the the Hybrid>Hummer debate has not been disproven at all, only in sources with connections to radical environmental groups.

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
        man, you right wing loonies will believe anything. the prius-hummer bs was disproven long ago, but still the mis-information circulates

and if you don't like the sierra club, there are link in the article from the union of concerned scientists and mit.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Good thing I didn't use that as a point.

Comment

Look at it this way, a hummer will crush the shit out of a prius in a crash, and for a car as ugly as a prius it ought to get at least 100MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              I don't believe scientists because they might have an agenda! Instead, I believe corporations that obviously have an agenda!
              cars beep boop

Comment

I don't see much pictars in this thread recently. Just a bunch of Prius/Hummer/earth muffin jibberyjoo.

Comment

Har har

I am not even gonna go here.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    You believe the sierra club?????? I suppose AL is on your christmas card list too huh.

Really the the Hybrid>Hummer debate has not been disproven at all, only in sources with connections to radical environmental groups.
                    Wasn't aware that MIT was part of the liberal conspiracy to take over the country and such...

Comment

Pictures people.....PICTURES!

Not really a fail, i thought it was funny as hell

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

^lol^^^

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                        I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                        "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Rat rods. Absolutely fucking badass.

Comment

rat rods are sex.^^

heres a vid to sum things up on prius pollution

PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

:-D
                              Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                              Rat rods. Absolutely fucking badass.

I'll agree on this one just bad ass...
                              sigpic
                              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                              " enjoy the show "

Comment

That Last one is radically Z-ed. I want.

Comment

Working...
                                X