X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
      yea that's what Detroit needs, more unproductive people.
      Actually, they also need a legal productive industry ;-)
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by CincinnatiKid View Post
        Originally posted by jrhaile
        For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Take that political shit to the political forum. This ain't the thread for it.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Take that political shit to the political forum. This ain't the thread for it.

Yeah! You idiots.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
              Burn Notice FTMFW!
              Originally posted by Holland View Post
              Agreed.
              I found the burn notice set in Miami. It was right near where I stayed at the residence inn in coconut grove. I took a pic of the charger, ill upload it later.
              But it was pretty cool, i wanted to wait for Jeffery Donovan to come out so I could say: Michael Westen. You're a hard man to find these days.
              But I went to la playa instead.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
              You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  Cool shots I like stuff like that

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  Actually, they also need a legal productive industry ;-)
                  we had that there once. In MI we used to make things, now we dont :( There are far more and greater factors that lead to the fall of the motor city than just the "imports" and the UAW.

but that is for a different thread

From a back country hiking trip in september 08

Winter shots from sometime

Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-27-2010, 05:57 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                    '98 528i

Comment

^So.....true.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                        Spring in Detroit

FoMoCo building, correct?
                        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No its the old Packard plant the water tower is the give away. place was abandoned in 1954, if memory severs me right

We have member shutter bug here (lucky7 is what he goes by here I think) with quite the collection of Detroit in Decay photos he takes. Got a entire thread on this topic on BFC OT. Everything from this to Fischer Body, to the Central station, and the Cadalic hotel
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-27-2010, 08:48 PM.
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Oh wow WTF out of all the other that have been removed thats the one he chose to keep?????

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X