This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    That's right across the street from where I work! Lol I remember when that thing was there roaring around all day, I still think it was retarded.
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Fuck I feel old. I was 20-21 and G'ing it up on the streets as Pokemanz were out. Last thing I was into was He-Man. I was into the OG Ninja Turtles and had all their cool toys and shit. But after that, it was crime time. haha.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

matchbox 20, pet shop boys, the b52s, smashing pumpkins

Comment

Took these this fine florida day
          Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
            Fuck I feel old.. Last thing I was into was I was into the OG Ninja Turtles and had all their cool toys and shit. .
            Yeah I still have all mine and my Transformers too
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog View Post

Took these this fine florida day
              Awesome
              91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Originally posted by crunk3 View Post
                Awesome
                Yea, I think I took about a hundred photos. I have seen countless launches over the years, and I swear, everytime I'm still awestruck
                Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

This is my childhood home outside Chicago. That's me on the driveway.

And this picture taken just today by my sister who is in town for work:
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

fuckentreeoutanowhere!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Seems to me that the tree at the end of the drive is just outta frame in the 1st pic. I would bet its not a NEW tree. But I could be wrong. The smaller one is new I would bet.

George ??????
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

I think the angle has shifted. And the lens is different - and the driveway was redone.

She snapped that pic just by happen-stance. Kinda cool to have. But I'll tell you what - I'd give my left nut to be that little boy again.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Oh if I had it to do all over again and be a little kid again Sigh

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Yeah I still have all mine and my Transformers too
                            I still have the original Optimus Prime with the rear rig part. I have all the He-man dudes with the Castle of Greyskull. Man That was so long ago. I was like in Kindergarden. Literally the earliest memories of my life.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its hell getten old aint it lol.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                                This is my childhood home outside Chicago. That's me on the driveway.
                                Pshop enhancement
                                Attached Files
                                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                                X