Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow - thanks dude.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog View Post
      Yea, I think I took about a hundred photos. I have seen countless launches over the years, and I swear, everytime I'm still awestruck
      when i was in florida i stayed at friends place in cocoa beach that overlooked cape canaveral, wish i was there for the launch last june
      91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

One of my best friends is down being trained at the BMW program in Orlando and he sent me a video of the launch. I now hate the kid for sending me the video, living in Orlando, and working on Bimmers in Orlando.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
          One of my best friends is down being trained at the BMW program in Orlando and he sent me a video of the launch. I now hate the kid for sending me the video, living in Orlando, and working on Bimmers in Orlando.
          just move to canada and drink some canadian beer then you'll forget about it

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Wow - thanks dude.
            ;)
            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
              Fuck I feel old. I was 20-21 and G'ing it up on the streets as Pokemanz were out. Last thing I was into was He-Man. I was into the OG Ninja Turtles and had all their cool toys and shit. But after that, it was crime time. haha.
              I would like to hang out with you and ask you 20 questions about your life. You sound like an inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by crunk3 View Post
                just move to canada and drink some canadian beer then you'll forget about it
                The best I can do now is revel in the Bruins losing and drink Labatt Blue, eh.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                  The best I can do now is revel in the Bruins losing and drink Labatt Blue, eh.
                  Canadian pbr ftw 5.9%

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                    i saw this pic in a magazine once. You need to find 10 or 15 music groups represented in it... for example right in the front middle Velvet Revolver i know em all so you play!!

Crap missing 1.

B-52s, Rolling Stones, Matchbox 20, Velvet Revolver, Petshop Boys, White Zombie, Alice in Chains, Beach Boys, Eagles, Guns n Roses, White Snake, 50 Cent, Smashing Pumpkins, Radio Head... and.......

Comment

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

would be cool if it was real, but snopes says its false.

Comment

Last edited by diegom6; 05-17-2010, 02:03 PM.
                          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post
                            I would like to hang out with you and ask you 20 questions about your life. You sound like an inspiration.
                            Will you be at Bimmerfest? I shall be there, my name is Mariano. Ask me whatever youd like.
                            Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                            Holy balls thats cool. How would that be teaching them somethin dangerous?? If anything, the fact that it IS dangerous is why it would benefit them to learn firearm discipline at a young age instead of when they first hold a firearm to act like theyve seen in the movies which is extremely dangerous. Ive seen so many peopl try to act cool theyre first time holding a strap, and since they know actually nothing about them, almost do something very very stupid. I dnt understand the whole "shield children from the harsh but constant realities of life so that they learn the hardway" type of upbringing. Violent killers will be violent killers regardless of if they have actually handled a gun or not. No one is born knowing how to prepare, cook, and shoot heroin. It takes a lot of practice and the margin of error is very slim. Still there are people that do it, and many of them successfully for extended periods of time. I dont think teaching the kids will make them any more prone to killing people than not teaching them.......fuckin people.

edit: My point in using the "heroin" reference was that if anyone really wants to do something, they do it (in terms of growing up to be violent killers). It was not comparing shooting guns for fun and using H as pastimes. Obviously H has a physical addiciton.
                            Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 05-17-2010, 06:14 PM.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
                              would be cool if it was real, but snopes says its false.
                              You cant believe shit from snopes when it comes to anything that can slot up with the right had side of modern politics.

You see snopes is run by a vehemently lefty couple in Berkley CA. They are getting very very obvious in their bias in there investigations
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X